Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When the season is cancelled

124»

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,216

haie said:

Screenshot saved

God she's so sexy
    They showed her two years later and she was a butter ball.
    Who's they? The government?
    I tracked down that Whatever Girl photo from a few years after the infamous gif. Someone who is smarter than me can probably find it in my post history.

Anyways, @haie is correct, she packed on the pounds.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    haie said:

Screenshot saved

God she's so sexy
    Pics???????
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,368
    Can't we just live in the past?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

What will be the UW response to issuing refunds?

I say they tell people to piss off on the seat donations, those are a “charity gift”.

They will offer some deal down the road on tickets rather than refund the money. Including extra points (if everyone gets points, who cares?)

If you want your money back you will be labeled a jerk who doesn’t support the program.

@WilburHooksHands
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Damone good at everything
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,685 Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Screenshot saved

God she's so sexy
    Paging @IrishDawg22
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,204 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Screenshot saved

God she's so sexy
    I tracked down that Whatever Girl photo from a few years after the infamous gif. Someone who is smarter than me can probably find it in my post history.

I'm still waiting.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,577 Founders Club

haie said:

Screenshot saved

God she's so sexy

Hard to imagine her weighing more than a buck twenty-five

@MikeDamone
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

I'd like to see Jimmy donate a good chuck of his salary to the AD to help keep the lights not, if there's no season in 2020.

Also we need to @FirePete from the cushy consulting gig.

The real way is for football programs to be their own entity and break away from the NCAA. They support all the title 9 sports.
    I can't believe I'm going to take the time to do this (yes I can; fuck you, COVID...), but this is the solution to college football like a gallon of gasoline and a match is the solution to stubborn bacne.

Title IX is not an NCAA guideline, it's federal law. For football programs to remove themselves from the requirements of Title IX, they'd have to completely sever association with the university. That would turn college football into a cross between the XFL and a high school all-star game. College football would be, immediately, dead in the water. No minor league football team is filling a stadium with 110,000 fans. No minor league football game is attracting more than a pittance from broadcast partners. The bills would still come due for the fancy stadiums and facilities that the universities provide these teams, and the universities would have to soak the new minor league teams heavily for their continued use. The teams would not profit enough from gate sales, TV revenue, and merchandise to even pay their bills and support recruiting and marketing to current levels, let alone live high off the hog relative to their current situation as you seem to think they would.

The sole reason NCAA football is successful is because it provides entertainment value nearly equal to (greater than, in my opinion) a professional league, yet with the built in fan base and tradition of an associated institution that rolls tens of thousands of students through its doors every year. In short, college revenue sports are popular because of the pro-like atmosphere and coverage (in person and on TV), which is possible because of the massive alumni bases that form the core of college teams' viewing customers.

What interest does a UW grad have in watching the Seattle Buttfucks play the Pullman Sodbusters at Pop Keeney? I'll pay my $200 StubHub tax to watch my Dwags disappoint me against Michigan on a crisp October afternoon, but I wouldn't pay $5 to watch some new minor league team take on the mighty Eugene Knights. There's an actual pro team with actual history just down the road, annoying fan base or not.

Watch it fucko!
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,216

haie said:

Screenshot saved

God she's so sexy

I'm still waiting.
    You seem like the type to survive off the $600 a week gov't handout right now, so feel free to go through my post history and find it.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

Screenshot saved

God she's so sexy
    Pics???????
    It was on CougCenter the week of the 2017 AC, where she was predicting a coog victory with an Instagram or Twitter post. I'm not sure if the game result itself caused the site to delete it or if LeechDropsBanana.gif's overtook it.

She has kind of a manly chin/jaw too in some pics I'm seeing.

Cuog chicks much hotter have been shown here (Boise State game in Pullman gif of some students, skinny redhead with nice rack).