Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why we need the 2A

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So, you’re gonna shoot them?

I don’t live in RI. If I did they wouldn’t get my info without a warrant. Then we’d go from there.
    Just to be clear, shooting them is still on the table?
    Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    What if they come to where you are too drag you off? You have all the answers.
    Why would that happen?
    No answers, I thought so.
    I’m still waiting for the reason this would happen. This is your hypothetical fantasy, not mine.
    They come to my house and ask for ID. I ask for what and they say to verify my residence. I tell them they need a warrant. They disagree. I say come back with a warrant or leave. They drag me off.
    Gay. Fight for your rights.
    This is a hill i would die on. No crime, no warrant. Kiss my ass. We have a problem.
    Get to the store. They are still an essential bidness.
    Already did. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have my Ruger 9mm in 8 more days. I have my shotgun in hand. Working on getting an AR15 as we speak.

Damone no longer has no guns. Thanks Trump.

Fuck off
    Missed this tidbit!
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

And high capacity magazines.

R.I. National Guard will be going door-to-door in seaside communities looking for New Yorkers, collecting their personal information and ordering them to quarantine.

“We will be targeting those homes where people have come from New York,” she said.

https://www.wpri.com/health/coronavirus/march-27-ri-coronavirus-update/

2A protects 4A

Trying to get my head wrapped around this. “We will be targeting those homes where people have come from New York”...

Is that for Coronavirus or Guns???

• Options
    SECDAWG said:

And high capacity magazines.

R.I. National Guard will be going door-to-door in seaside communities looking for New Yorkers, collecting their personal information and ordering them to quarantine.

“We will be targeting those homes where people have come from New York,” she said.

https://www.wpri.com/health/coronavirus/march-27-ri-coronavirus-update/

2A protects 4A

Trying to get my head wrapped around this. “We will be targeting those homes where people have come from New York”...

Is that for Coronavirus or Guns???

Obviously the virus as guns aren't allowed in New York. Not America!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2020

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I don’t live in RI. If I did they wouldn’t get my info without a warrant. Then we’d go from there.
    Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    I’m still waiting for the reason this would happen. This is your hypothetical fantasy, not mine.
    They come to my house and ask for ID. I ask for what and they say to verify my residence. I tell them they need a warrant. They disagree. I say come back with a warrant or leave. They drag me off.
    When during that conversation do you pull out your strap and lay them bustas down?
    That would be sometime before I had a meltdown on a football message over my family members in the military who were going to die because trump killed a terrorist. That was an awesome bitch evening you had there.
    Weird non-sequitor.

Playing the Bob playbook is beneath you. Allegedly.
    So your strap comment was so above board. Go fuck yourself.

We have a constitution and a process. I'd plan to follow. If others choose not to that's their issue
    It’s a song lyric, and relevant to the discussion of guns. Try to follow along. This is why I started a new thread..,
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    When during that conversation do you pull out your strap and lay them bustas down?
    That would be sometime before I had a meltdown on a football message over my family members in the military who were going to die because trump killed a terrorist. That was an awesome bitch evening you had there.
    Weird non-sequitor.

Playing the Bob playbook is beneath you. Allegedly.
    So your strap comment was so above board. Go fuck yourself.

We have a constitution and a process. I'd plan to follow. If others choose not to that's their issue
    It’s a song lyric, and relevant to the discussion of guns. Try to follow along. This is why I started a new thread..,
    Here we go......
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Whole lot of new 2A supporters after this.

My guns are for the mob right now. I've already lived through 2 riots.

Last I checked we still do have rule of law. Not yet time for armed insurgency and shooting it out with the police.

• Options

Last I checked we still do have rule of law. Not yet time for armed insurgency and shooting it out with the police.

I've been to one riot and was out for round two but they chickened out.

Not many worries where I'm at. Unless there's no food....
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

This. Guns are for bad guysm who intend to do you harm and the cops can't help you in the moment and/or the mob. And we can all agree that they are just damn cool and fun to shoot at stuff.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    That's what pisses me of about lying leftards and the 2A. They want to keep talking about hunting and why I don't need an AR-15 to protect myself. The police sure seem to think they need an AR-15 to protect themselves and they are the supposed professionals.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020

That's what pisses me of about lying leftards and the 2A. They want to keep talking about hunting and why I don't need an AR-15 to protect myself. The police sure seem to think they need an AR-15 to protect themselves and they are the supposed professionals.

I don’t favor any sort of AR ban. Plus they are fun as hell to shoot at beer cans (you can’t miss). But the the scenarios where law enforcement might actually need to use one in a shoot out with bad guys are far more probable than the average civilian for home defense.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I don’t favor any sort of AR ban. Plus they are fun as hell to shoot at beer cans (you can’t miss). But the the scenarios where law enforcement might actually need to use one in a shoot out with bad guys are far more probable than the average civilian for home defense.
    For non COVID end times home defense, I would not use my AR. Good chance of shooting some in the next room, or house for that matter. Now, shooting from the house outward, that’s a different story.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

For non COVID end times home defense, I would not use my AR. Good chance of shooting some in the next room, or house for that matter. Now, shooting from the house outward, that’s a different story.
    We didn’t have end times in 1918- 19. I don’t think we’ll get there.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think you’re more out in the cuntry than me, Pod.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Except when law enforcement becomes the bad guys
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020

Mike D will swarm on any mother fucker in a blue uniform.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam

That could never happen in the US.

Except also #blacklivesmatter.

And Trump is Hitler.

And the Russians hacked our election.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I’ve been distancing before it was cool.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’ve been distancing before it was cool.
    That’s what I hear.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mike D will swarm on any mother fucker in a blue uniform.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so
    Only if they violate the 4th amendment