Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why we need the 2A

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So, you’re gonna shoot them?

I don’t live in RI. If I did they wouldn’t get my info without a warrant. Then we’d go from there.
    Just to be clear, shooting them is still on the table?
    Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    What if they come to where you are too drag you off? You have all the answers.
    Why would that happen?
    No answers, I thought so.
    So, Mr LEO, do you carry out the order to conduct house to house searches?
    I didn't carry out unconstitutional orders. Had to speak up a few times but more for safety reasons for those being served. Especially if kids were at the location.

Also a few times for safety of those serving. Some supervisor shouldn't be.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I don’t live in RI. If I did they wouldn’t get my info without a warrant. Then we’d go from there.
    Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    So, Mr LEO, do you carry out the order to conduct house to house searches?
    I didn't carry out unconstitutional orders. Had to speak up a few times but more for safety reasons for those being served. Especially if kids were at the location.

Also a few times for safety of those serving. Some supervisor shouldn't be.

Alright, that's a good answer.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    I’m still waiting for the reason this would happen. This is your hypothetical fantasy, not mine.
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    I’m still waiting for the reason this would happen. This is your hypothetical fantasy, not mine.
    Project much?

Not my fantasy. I spent a lot of my life on the other side. You always have to check what they are wanting you to do. Blind faith will put you in jail.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    Project much?

Not my fantasy. I spent a lot of my life on the other side. You always have to check what they are wanting you to do. Blind faith will put you in jail.
    Why would they want to come for me? I’m white.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,965
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    Lulz. HH is well known for 2A Lexington Green hypothetical fantasies. What’s the point of owning all these guns if no one is gonna strap on a pair and prevent tyranny.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    They come to my house and ask for ID. I ask for what and they say to verify my residence. I tell them they need a warrant. They disagree. I say come back with a warrant or leave. They drag me off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    They come to my house and ask for ID. I ask for what and they say to verify my residence. I tell them they need a warrant. They disagree. I say come back with a warrant or leave. They drag me off.
    Gay. Fight for your rights.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    I do everyday Bro

https://youtu.be/eBShN8qT4lk
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    Until being an old salty cunt is a crime ur cool
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    When during that conversation do you pull out your strap and lay them bustas down?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    When during that conversation do you pull out your strap and lay them bustas down?
    Pretty sure buster is the only word with a hard R

Not sure why but it's a thing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    I do everyday Bro

https://youtu.be/eBShN8qT4lk
    The Jews get it. #neveragain

But what’s the point of saying 2A protects the 4A if you get dragged off without firing a shot?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?

I can recite the entire song from memory.

It’s bustas.

Stay the FUCK OUT of my wheelhouse. Please stick to the white claws and the dumb shit you’re used to.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?

I can recite the entire song from memory.

It’s bustas.

Stay the FUCK OUT of my wheelhouse. Please stick to the white claws and the dumb shit you’re used to.
    I'm drinking one right now bich
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    Project much?

You have me confused with stupid people you know or something. If the government isn't afraid of the population you have tyranny. Ask all the comrades.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    Project much?

You have me confused with stupid people you know or something. If the government isn't afraid of the population you have tyranny. Ask all the comrades.
    I'm definitely confused. Because I'm on my third white claw
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    Can’t be any geek off the street.
    Gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean, earn your keep!
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    Can’t be any geek off the street.
    You gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean. Earn your keep.