Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why we need the 2A

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So, you’re gonna shoot them?

I don’t live in RI. If I did they wouldn’t get my info without a warrant. Then we’d go from there.
    Just to be clear, shooting them is still on the table?
    Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    What if they come to where you are too drag you off? You have all the answers.
    Why would that happen?
    No answers, I thought so.
    I’m still waiting for the reason this would happen. This is your hypothetical fantasy, not mine.
    They come to my house and ask for ID. I ask for what and they say to verify my residence. I tell them they need a warrant. They disagree. I say come back with a warrant or leave. They drag me off.
    When during that conversation do you pull out your strap and lay them bustas down?
    Can’t be any geek off the street.
    You gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean. Earn your keep.
    I also clearly missed we were referring to regulators
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They write songs about REAL 2A patriots who aren’t afraid to take a bullet.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Ok boomer.

Utah Jazz himself sent me a copy of that white label.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I don’t live in RI. If I did they wouldn’t get my info without a warrant. Then we’d go from there.
    Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    I’m still waiting for the reason this would happen. This is your hypothetical fantasy, not mine.
    They come to my house and ask for ID. I ask for what and they say to verify my residence. I tell them they need a warrant. They disagree. I say come back with a warrant or leave. They drag me off.
    Gay. Fight for your rights.
    This is a hill i would die on. No crime, no warrant. Kiss my ass. We have a problem.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    When during that conversation do you pull out your strap and lay them bustas down?
    That would be sometime before I had a meltdown on a football message over my family members in the military who were going to die because trump killed a terrorist. That was an awesome bitch evening you had there.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    This is a hill i would die on. No crime, no warrant. Kiss my ass. We have a problem.
    Get to the store. They are still an essential bidness.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    That would be sometime before I had a meltdown on a football message over my family members in the military who were going to die because trump killed a terrorist. That was an awesome bitch evening you had there.
    Weird non-sequitor.

Playing the Bob playbook is beneath you. Allegedly.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    Weird non-sequitor.

So your strap comment was so above board. Go fuck yourself.

We have a constitution and a process. I'd plan to follow. If others choose not to that's their issue
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    Already did. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have my Ruger 9mm in 8 more days. I have my shotgun in hand. Working on getting an AR15 as we speak.

Damone no longer has no guns. Thanks Trump.

Fuck off
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    Already did. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have my Ruger 9mm in 8 more days. I have my shotgun in hand. Working on getting an AR15 as we speak.

Fuck off
    Don’t forget the body armor.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    Do people actually click on YouTube videos?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?

Fuck off
    Meh. No one gives a shit about that. Am I being detained ?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?

Fuck off
    Meh. No one gives a shit about that. Am I being detained ?
    Reduce your odds of dying on a hill.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    edited March 2020

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?
    Weird non-sequitor.

So your strap comment was so above board. Go fuck yourself.

We have a constitution and a process. I'd plan to follow. If others choose not to that's their issue
    Tommy just has a strap on!
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I have my shotgun in hand.

how are you typing???
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Damone doesn't own guns.
    So, no?
    Why would that happen?

Fuck off
    What did you name your shotgun?