Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pelosi on Cramer just now

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Yeah, I don't have any doubts that the GOP tried to slide some dirty shit in.

But don't try and take the moral high ground while simultaneously sliding more dirty shit into your version.

Both sides need to DIAFF.

Always love the pox on both their houses responses. People think this makes them look wise and non-partisan.

You're free to cite the "dirty shit" the GOP put into the bill. The bullshit about the "slush fund" is no longer operative.
    I never said shit about a slush fund.

If you don't think the GOP tried to slide something in there that isn't applicable you're pretty gullible. Of course they did.

And Nancy went above and beyond over the top in response. What she did was worse, I'm not arguing otherwise.

Both sides suck. That has shit to do with looking wise and non partisan. That's called having common sense.
    What I think is that you've got a talking point but no evidence in support of it. I'll wait here while you look for something the GOP put into this bill that comes close to even approximating requiring racial and gender diversity on corporate boards.
    I said what Nancy did was worse. I'm not arguing the GOP had anything that comes close to approximating it.
    This is almost always the reality dnc and the msm media refuses to report this. Just accepting it and saying both sides need to diaff doesn't do anything to shed light on the real issues.
    Do you think all of the inclusions in Pelosi’s bill will make it to the final draft? I certainly don’t. My opinion was this was an initial foray for her and then they meet in the middle because yes, many of the provisions are a little silly
    Did you just wake up man? This isn't a standard, run-of-the-mill bill. RATs are screaming like stuck pigs about how not enough is being done in an incredibly tough and challenging time. Wasting our time with this RAT BS is literally killing people but you're analysis is it's brilliant political strategy??? GTFO and stop pulling our legs. I'm not buying your shtick.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited March 2020
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

But don't try and take the moral high ground while simultaneously sliding more dirty shit into your version.

Always love the pox on both their houses responses. People think this makes them look wise and non-partisan.

You're free to cite the "dirty shit" the GOP put into the bill. The bullshit about the "slush fund" is no longer operative.

If you don't think the GOP tried to slide something in there that isn't applicable you're pretty gullible. Of course they did.

And Nancy went above and beyond over the top in response. What she did was worse, I'm not arguing otherwise.

Both sides suck. That has shit to do with looking wise and non partisan. That's called having common sense.
    What I think is that you've got a talking point but no evidence in support of it. I'll wait here while you look for something the GOP put into this bill that comes close to even approximating requiring racial and gender diversity on corporate boards.
    I said what Nancy did was worse. I'm not arguing the GOP had anything that comes close to approximating it.
    Okay, cite for me something the GOP put into the bill that even goes a little way to coming close to it. I'll wait here while you look.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

This is almost always the reality dnc and the msm media refuses to report this. Just accepting it and saying both sides need to diaff doesn't do anything to shed light on the real issues.
    The McConnell GOP has played very dirty on a number of occasions. The SCOTUS seat is the most notable example. I'm thrilled there's another pro life judge because of it but you don't pull something that dirty without the other side screwing you over in return. Retribution is coming. The GOP's dirtiness absolutely part of the problem.

It's not just a democratic issue.

Both sides suck and we need a viable third (and hopefully fourth) party in this nation yesterday.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,471 Founders Club
    Garland was dirty?

Disagree
    dnc said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

The McConnell GOP has played very dirty on a number of occasions. The SCOTUS seat is the most notable example. I'm thrilled there's another pro life judge because of it but you don't pull something that dirty without the other side screwing you over in return. Retribution is coming. The GOP's dirtiness absolutely part of the problem.

It's not just a democratic issue.

Both sides suck and we need a viable third (and hopefully fourth) party in this nation yesterday.
    What a coward.
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Okay, cite for me something the GOP put into the bill that even goes a little way to coming close to it. I'll wait here while you look.
    I don't need to look it up. I know how Mitch McConnell operates.
    The reason the left is still crying about Garland is because it is the one time in Mitch's life that he did something worthwhile that his base wanted.

It stands out
    edited March 2020

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Do you think all of the inclusions in Pelosi’s bill will make it to the final draft? I certainly don’t. My opinion was this was an initial foray for her and then they meet in the middle because yes, many of the provisions are a little silly
    Did you just wake up man? This isn't a standard, run-of-the-mill bill. RATs are screaming like stuck pigs about how not enough is being done in an incredibly tough and challenging time. Wasting our time with this RAT BS is literally killing people but you're analysis is it's brilliant political strategy??? GTFO and stop pulling our legs. I'm not buying your shtick.
    They had a bill that could have been passed Sunday night it was a bipartisan bill. The Rats blew it up for purely political reasons and these asswholes are trying to pull a "both sides do it" dodge.

The reason the left is still crying about Garland is because it is the one time in Mitch's life that he did something worthwhile that his base wanted.

It stands out

We agree McConnell is worthless.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

He can't and is always playing both sides. At some point in your life, you need to fucking take a stand. I don't give a fuck what some RAT thinks of me. I have enough friends and plenty of success in my life without having to care what some dipshit liberal thinks.
    Hi there.

I enjoy pissing off people on both sides.

The idea this is some attempt at being more liked is retarded.

Hope that helps.
    You love nancy pelosi and crave the admiration of fellow democrats
    Chinned just for bluntness. I have no opinion on it's accuracy, but it's a solid jab to the face.
    Now ask yourself why he's been the top GOP in the Senate all this tim.

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

He can't and is always playing both sides. At some point in your life, you need to fucking take a stand. I don't give a fuck what some RAT thinks of me. I have enough friends and plenty of success in my life without having to care what some dipshit liberal thinks.
    Hi there.

I enjoy pissing off people on both sides.

The idea this is some attempt at being more liked is retarded.

Hope that helps.
    You love nancy pelosi and crave the admiration of fellow democrats
    This guys gets me
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020
    MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Needs more Solar Industry Subsidies. And Trannies on Corporate Boreds. That about evens it out, in a Lib's mind.
    dnc said:

It stands out

We agree McConnell is worthless.
    The GOP is worthless. They wasted Trump's two years where something could have got done. That's all a president gets. Then the opposition takes over a house and you run for re election and as soon as you are re elected you are a lame duck and everyone is running for 2024

Obama got Obamacare his first two years and that was about it

The problem with adding more parties is that they just bring their own shopping list to the party and want their share. The graft involved to put together a government in a multi party system is impressive

There is no such thing as a two party system in America which has amused me for decades because most people think its the law
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Needs more Solar Industry Subsidies. And Trannies on Corporate Boreds. That about evens it out, in a Lib's mind.
    I forgot about the trannies provision. Cease negotiations!
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Yeah, I don't need no stinking facts, I have very, very strong feelings.
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

History is feelings in your world?

K.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Garland was dirty?

Disagree

Oh yeah.

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

History is feelings in your world?

K.
    You feel that McConnell put something bad in this bill. You have no evidence that he did and you can't cite anything bad he put into the bill. But, but Merick Garland!!!! Great fucking argument.