Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pelosi on Cramer just now

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,325
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Lying fucking bitch.

"The easiest way to do this is to put aside some of our concerns for another day."

"They (the opposition) just want an ideological statement"

Then why the FUCK did you put forth as 1200 page agenda-driven bill?

You cunty cunt. Fuck off.

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    She truly is the devil.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

She truly is the devil.

Wait. I'm hearing she doesn't have hate in her heart for anyone.

Staff true?!
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,396
    Founders Club

She truly is the devil.

Well she certainly has never seen an abortion she didn't celebrate. How she can call herself a practicing Catholic is amazing. Her days are numbered on this planet and she needs to destroy as much as she can in order set her family up for another 100 years of CA control.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Yeah, I don't have any doubts that the GOP tried to slide some dirty shit in.

But don't try and take the moral high ground while simultaneously sliding more dirty shit into your version.

Both sides need to DIAFF.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

But don't try and take the moral high ground while simultaneously sliding more dirty shit into your version.

dnc said:

Please provide the list and we'll compare and contrast. Your opinion of both sides are equally bad is not supported by the facts.
  • Options
    KimsCopperPennyKimsCopperPenny Member Posts: 221
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

fuck off. there's nothing in there for performing art centers or shit like that
  • Options

Please provide the list and we'll compare and contrast. Your opinion of both sides are equally bad is not supported by the facts.

I didn't say both sides are equally bad.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Always love the pox on both their houses responses. People think this makes them look wise and non-partisan.

You're free to cite the "dirty shit" the GOP put into the bill. The bullshit about the "slush fund" is no longer operative.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

I didn't say both sides are equally bad.
    They both need to die in a fucking fire doesn't reflect this?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Always love the pox on both their houses responses. People think this makes them look wise and non-partisan.

You're free to cite the "dirty shit" the GOP put into the bill. The bullshit about the "slush fund" is no longer operative.
    I never said shit about a slush fund.

If you don't think the GOP tried to slide something in there that isn't applicable you're pretty gullible. Of course they did.

And Nancy went above and beyond over the top in response. What she did was worse, I'm not arguing otherwise.

Both sides suck. That has shit to do with looking wise and non partisan. That's called having common sense.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

He can't and is always playing both sides. At some point in your life, you need to fucking take a stand. I don't give a fuck what some RAT thinks of me. I have enough friends and plenty of success in my life without having to care what some dipshit liberal thinks.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,252
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

If you don't think the GOP tried to slide something in there that isn't applicable you're pretty gullible. Of course they did.

And Nancy went above and beyond over the top in response. What she did was worse, I'm not arguing otherwise.

Both sides suck. That has shit to do with looking wise and non partisan. That's called having common sense.
    This is how negotiations on congressional bills work. The GOP presents an untenable argument, the Democrats do the same, they meet in the middle, both tell their constituents they won while the other was wrong the whole time.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

What I think is that you've got a talking point but no evidence in support of it. I'll wait here while you look for something the GOP put into this bill that comes close to even approximating requiring racial and gender diversity on corporate boards.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

What I think is that you've got a talking point but no evidence in support of it. I'll wait here while you look for something the GOP put into this bill that comes close to even approximating requiring racial and gender diversity on corporate boards.
    I said what Nancy did was worse. I'm not arguing the GOP had anything that comes close to approximating it.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

He can't and is always playing both sides. At some point in your life, you need to fucking take a stand. I don't give a fuck what some RAT thinks of me. I have enough friends and plenty of success in my life without having to care what some dipshit liberal thinks.
    Hi there.

I enjoy pissing off people on both sides.

The idea this is some attempt at being more liked is retarded.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

I said what Nancy did was worse. I'm not arguing the GOP had anything that comes close to approximating it.
    This is almost always the reality dnc and the msm media refuses to report this. Just accepting it and saying both sides need to diaff doesn't do anything to shed light on the real issues.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,547
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Both sides do it has long been the abject admission of guilt by the left. Its the best they can do

@dnc isn't the left. He's just a bully
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,252

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

This is almost always the reality dnc and the msm media refuses to report this. Just accepting it and saying both sides need to diaff doesn't do anything to shed light on the real issues.
    Do you think all of the inclusions in Pelosi’s bill will make it to the final draft? I certainly don’t. My opinion was this was an initial foray for her and then they meet in the middle because yes, many of the provisions are a little silly