Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Uniformed Coog article of the day

13»

Comments

• haie said:

And then said recruit takes a look at Pullman, WA, shits his pants at the thought of being there for even 1 season, and goes elsewhere. Oh yeah, we still have Petersen. Have fun next year faggots, no more idiot coach here to doog it up when we're up by 18.

I love how he acts like this will give WSU a big recruiting edge on UW. I doubt even this year they finish ahead of UW and starting next year UW will be having ranked classes while WSU returns to irrelevancy.
    Dont be so sure UW will have ranked classes under Petersen. ((Top 25). Petersen jis A lot like Riley more_time. 3 stars sprinkled with few 4's.
    At Boise yes he did that but now he's in the Big Leagues. I have no doubt that Petersen will have ranked recruiting classes every single year starting next year if not even this year.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    You are FS if you think Petersen is just going to keep recruiting the players he did at Boise now. We will get 4 stars, just like we did under Seven. We will get an occasional 5 star every few years, just like we did under Seven. We will get 2 star and Unranked players, just like we did under Seven.

The difference will be that these guys will be guys that Petersen and his staff have vetted, so they won't be mostly pussies like Seven has recruited. And those 2 star and unranked players that Petersen will get will be a lot different than those that Seven got. I will feel a lot better about those under the radar recruits than I did about Seven's sloppy under the radar guys (because Petersen has a significant track record with lower rater recruits).

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    edited December 2013
    For the love of, Jack Lockner... You do realize this is exactly how Sark recruited, right? And we were top 23 every year besides his first. And the only 2 years he got 5 Star's (ASJ, Shaq, Kasen) were ACTUALLY our lowest rated years. The years he didn't get one 5 star player were his best ranking years! .....Fuck man.

Dont be so sure UW will have ranked classes under Petersen. ((Top 25). Petersen jis A lot like Riley more_time. 3 stars sprinkled with few 4's.

• Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,983 Founders Club
    The instant classic bowl game free pub with certainly help recruiting.
  • The instant classic bowl game free pub with certainly help recruiting.

Recruits are going to look at this loss to Colorado State and say I want to go to Pullman damn it!

Better get ready for the Pirate dynasty folks!
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,983 Founders Club

The instant classic bowl game free pub with certainly help recruiting.

Recruits are going to look at this loss to Colorado State and say I want to go to Pullman damn it!

Better get ready for the Pirate dynasty folks!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    edited December 2013

Is this doogman

not sure