Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Uniformed Coog article of the day

Comments

• SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    The next time there is an "Informed Coug Article," it will be the first
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,983 Founders Club
    some coug said:

http://allcougdup.com/2013/12/19/washington-huskies-football-investigation-recruiting-violations-shift-power-accelerates/

At any rate, Washington State’s rise is apparent and if I’m a recruit on the fence right now between UW and WSU, I’m staying away from the city and all those issues that are about to arise to focus on my ball in Pullman. Probably look for this next year or year and a half to really be “advantage WSU” in the recruiting game right now.

Dear WSU fans;

Put some fucking butts in the seats. WSU football fan support = Sun Belt Conference level. If your campus was a few more miles east you would be extremely fortunate to just be in the Sun Belt Conference. WSU is a Big Sky school with Sun Belt fan support. If it weren't for the Washington association WSU would not be in a major athletic conference.

TLDR - WSU will never amount to shit due to a ginormous geographical disadvantage and shitty fan support. Until both of these issues are remedied nobody else in the Pac-12 is worried about Idaho West.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,983 Founders Club

I have never seen a fanbase so ecstatic for going to the New Mexico Bowl.

The talk amongst the Coug crowd is that there is some great meth down in New Mexico. Pierce County Cougar Club sold out their ticket packages in record time.
  • Is this doogman

If you can't see that this site hasn't mirrored Doogman since Sarkisian's departure then I can't help you.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I pretty much work with an office full of coogs so my tolerance is much lower for Pullman faggotry (75k). Water cooler talk is all about how Halliday is a Heisman candidate next year and they will compete and have a good shot at winning the north.

After the Petersen hire someone even told me that WSU under Wulff would have had a few undefeated seasons playng in BSU JC (lol) conference.
  • I pretty much work with an office full of coogs so my tolerance is much lower for Pullman faggotry (75k). Water cooler talk is all about how Halliday is a Heisman candidate next year and they will compete and have a good shot at winning the north.

After the Petersen hire someone even told me that WSU under Wulff would have had a few undefeated seasons playng in BSU JC (lol) conference.

Oh boy haven't they learned from the Marquiss Wilson and Jeff Tuel Heisman talk? Christ!

I pretty much work with an office full of coogs so my tolerance is much lower for Pullman faggotry (75k). Water cooler talk is all about how Halliday is a Heisman candidate next year and they will compete and have a good shot at winning the north.

Oh boy haven't they learned from the Marquiss Wilson and Jeff Tuel Heisman talk? Christ!
    Nope, they are convinced that Halliday RIGHT NOW is the best QB in the conference, he just needs more time in Leach's system.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

Nope, they are convinced that Halliday RIGHT NOW is the best QB in the conference, he just needs more time in Leach's system.
    @He_Needs_More_Time true?
  • I pretty much work with an office full of coogs so my tolerance is much lower for Pullman faggotry (75k). Water cooler talk is all about how Halliday is a Heisman candidate next year and they will compete and have a good shot at winning the north.

@He_Needs_More_Time true?
    Not true, Coogs never learn. They are worse than Doogs.
  • Harvey Road ‏@HarveyRoad 5h
    @NegaDawg - Nope. I agree with them.

Harv agrees with the article for anyone who cares.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    Connor "Auburn needs a QB" Halliday is one annoying, mediocre motherfucker. The constant pouting is enough to make even Jay Cutler embarrassed.

Harv is just a hilarious version of CoogLJ.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter

Astounding. Boysee State and Nevada would have waxed them every one of those season, just to name 2.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Why would anybody care about this steaming pile of horse apples cooling off on Pullmanian pavement in front of The Coog?
  • Harv is just a hilarious version of CoogLJ.

Is that even possible?

That's as bad as PLSS saying he'd take an accurate Maynard.

CoogBJ was the passion of the wsu fanbase.

Harv is just a hilarious version of CoogLJ.

Is that even possible?

That's as bad as PLSS saying he'd take an accurate Maynard.

CoogBJ was the passion of the wsu fanbase.
    WSU is just as good as UW in basketball because they almost beat them 3 times.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,692 Swaye's Wigwam
    Unfortunately for us (Fuck Sark) and fortunately for them (Fuck Wolf being gone) the apple cup disaster last year has got them coogin' it up more than ever.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

haie said:

And then said recruit takes a look at Pullman, WA, shits his pants at the thought of being there for even 1 season, and goes elsewhere. Oh yeah, we still have Petersen. Have fun next year faggots, no more idiot coach here to doog it up when we're up by 18.

I love how he acts like this will give WSU a big recruiting edge on UW. I doubt even this year they finish ahead of UW and starting next year UW will be having ranked classes while WSU returns to irrelevancy.
    Dont be so sure UW will have ranked classes under Petersen. ((Top 25). Petersen jis A lot like Riley more_time. 3 stars sprinkled with few 4's.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

And then said recruit takes a look at Pullman, WA, shits his pants at the thought of being there for even 1 season, and goes elsewhere. Oh yeah, we still have Petersen. Have fun next year faggots, no more idiot coach here to doog it up when we're up by 18.

I love how he acts like this will give WSU a big recruiting edge on UW. I doubt even this year they finish ahead of UW and starting next year UW will be having ranked classes while WSU returns to irrelevancy.
    Dont be so sure UW will have ranked classes under Petersen. ((Top 25). Petersen jis A lot like Riley more_time. 3 stars sprinkled with few 4's.

Great analysis as always