Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Uniformed Coog article of the day

http://allcougdup.com/2013/12/19/washington-huskies-football-investigation-recruiting-violations-shift-power-accelerates/

. This is definitely going to become a majorly big deal and Cougars everywhere couldn’t be happier. The shift of power just locked itself into hyper-drive as Mike Leach and the Cougs continue to do all the right things.

Low how the Cougs "continue to do the right things" and the "Shift of power" is going towards them.

Too Coogish to realize USC would get it worse than UW.

Think about the North right now. Cal is glued on the bottom of the stack at the moment, Stanford has the academic hurdles (though clearly that’s slowing them down as much as you or I could slow a rumbling train by standing in front of it). Oregon is fighting leadership and other battles, Oregon State has never been a powerhouse in recruiting and Washington, who was just starting to take over the recruiting game… well, that happened with some added benefits apparently.

At any rate, Washington State’s rise is apparent and if I’m a recruit on the fence right now between UW and WSU, I’m staying away from the city and all those issues that are about to arise to focus on my ball in Pullman. Probably look for this next year or year and a half to really be “advantage WSU” in the recruiting game right now. Would be nice to take advantage and even a couple recruits that wouldn’t have previously considered the Cougars could accelerate the program even more than it was previously going to be.

Comments