Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My final thoughts on DDY and Coker

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Wow never thought that Coker was the type to get buthurt about things. Everyone here takes shit from everyone, why be a lil bitch about. This board is littered with 40+ year old losers that like talking shit to each other
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    did anyone stop to think that they just might not like this place or anyone associated with it?

and one more thing - I always thought Tommy Shaw was better than DeYoung

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    whlinder said:

It's
    Just
    A
    Fucking
    Internet
    Bulletin
    Board

• DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    TBH, they were always doogs (knowledgeable doogs, but not as much as they think), until Ty and Sark, then when Pete have them hope they went back to being doogs. They got offended when some of you degenerates called them out on stuff.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

TBH, they were always doogs (knowledgeable doogs, but not as much as they think), until Ty and Sark, then when Pete have them hope they went back to being doogs. They got offended when some of you degenerates called them out on stuff.

I only came here for the suffering

The dooging was lame
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

Emoterman said:

Weird to me all around. Those guys are also the reason found HH and am here shitpoasting. Maybe they just feel that Twitter is the better platform for their soapbox. Maybe there's some home stuff with Coker and his teen boi addiction or maybe the reputation and being associated with this site as the 4chan of husky football.

*shrug, life goes on for another 11 years or less if the Corona gets us all.

This theory is all well and good except DDY isn't even active on Twitter, just occasional repartee with Coker and emojis/gifs. You have to wonder what his outlet is for his manic periods.
    I think DDY does have a lot of irons in the fire in real life.
    Has something changed for the good professor doctor IRL that he no longer needs to/has time to voice his unhinged, manic but often insightful Huskie opinions? Is there a Pit to this Pit? If someone knows and is willing to share, slide into my DMs.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    edited March 2020
    chuck said:

Big of you to be so honest even though you dont know wtf you're talking about. Coker is so fucking young theres no way in hell he was on husky boards for Ty. I doubt you know who DDY was at the time or could provide a single meaningful instance of him dooging, or doing/saying anything for that matter, back then.

Stick to stuff you know or remember. Dennos is an erratic lunatic and Coker, well...I'm not sure what he's ever said or done to earn any shit from you or anyone else.

LOL
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Given enough time and the splintering of the boreds and bored wars over time, it feels like the end state for all of this is that eventually every individual poaster on here (and maybe Husky fan in general) will have their own UW podcast and message board with population of exactly one member

I give it maybe 20 years

You said member
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    This whole thread makes me a sad panda