Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Hall of Fame Nominees

Comments

• "The Parisians hated the Eiffel Tower at first" - @DerekJohnson
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

Goodwins law says Hitler needs to be on the first ballot.

Other than that this is a dumb ass vote and should DIAFF.

NOC

Hitler should definitely be a first ballot selection. He thinned out the joos and created the modern freeway....without which we couldn't even get to Husky games on crisp fall afternoons. Just think of how unbearable life wold be without his sacrifice.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I love all the racism, sexism, circle jerking (lol), Todd Doxey jokes here but I put my foot DOWN when it comes to Hitler jokes. What a black eye for this bored.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541

NOC

Hitler should definitely be a first ballot selection. He thinned out the joos and created the modern freeway....without which we couldn't even get to Husky games on crisp fall afternoons. Just think of how unbearable life wold be without his sacrifice.
    Plus playing a ranked Russia on the road is always TUFF! He inherited a bankrupt economy and turned it around.

Seems good in my book.
    Russia's O line averaged like 322 lb across the line and were ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Those boys had attitude and were ready to rumble.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    I left my ID at the bank after I cashed my check. I assume voting here shouldn't be a problem right? If it is, I have ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center on speed dial.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam

NOC

Plus playing a ranked Russia on the road is always TUFF! He inherited a bankrupt economy and turned it around.

Seems good in my book.
    Russia's O line averaged like 322 lb across the line and were ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Those boys had attitude and were ready to rumble.
    Chekov, Kirlenko, Ossai, Rostov, etc.
  • Ossai is a potential HHHOF nominee
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    Kaiser Wilhelm never had to play a ranked 'Murica.

Kaiser Wilhelm never had to play a ranked 'Murica.

Murica was in a non-AQ conference back then. But they had upset a few big powers in bowl games. No. 1 England in 1812 comes to mind. Murica was Pat Hill tuff....
    Warfare began in 1917.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

I can't afford a picture ID. Can I still vote?

No, but get a birth certificate and fill out a form and you're in.

Ummm... You need to know how to read and write to fill out a form and it's well known that the white devils never gave a black man a chance to learn that in an institution such as school.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club

NOC

Seems good in my book.
    Don't forget the weather.

Can't expect to beat them when it's 10 degrees out.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

^^^ I have a committee to guide me.

A committee of Doogs I see. BFD.
    FYFMFE
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,972
    Weather? Who could forget the weather when unranked England took on the BCS #1 Spaniards in 1588? Ranks right there with Harbaugh's upset of USC.
  • How was America so good in the early 1800's? They didn't fit any of AuburnDoog's iron laws?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

How was America so good in the early 1800's? They didn't fit any of AuburnDoog's iron laws?

The whole conference was a fucking dreckfest back then.

AEB said:

Weather? Who could forget the weather when unranked England took on the BCS #1 Spaniards in 1588? Ranks right there with Harbaugh's upset of USC.

Can't expect the Spaniards to compete at sea level elevation.