Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Hall of Fame Nominees

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Goodwins law says Hitler needs to be on the first ballot.

Other than that this is a dumb ass vote and should DIAFF.

NOC

Hitler should definitely be a first ballot selection. He thinned out the joos and created the modern freeway....without which we couldn't even get to Husky games on crisp fall afternoons. Just think of how unbearable life wold be without his sacrifice.
    Plus playing a ranked Russia on the road is always TUFF! He inherited a bankrupt economy and turned it around.

Seems good in my book.
    Russia's O line averaged like 322 lb across the line and were ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Those boys had attitude and were ready to rumble.

Your lack of comments on their play against the Maginot Line in this thread speaks volumes.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

Goodwins law says Hitler needs to be on the first ballot.

Other than that this is a dumb ass vote and should DIAFF.

NOC

Hitler should definitely be a first ballot selection. He thinned out the joos and created the modern freeway....without which we couldn't even get to Husky games on crisp fall afternoons. Just think of how unbearable life wold be without his sacrifice.
    Plus playing a ranked Russia on the road is always TUFF! He inherited a bankrupt economy and turned it around.

Seems good in my book.
    Russia's O line averaged like 322 lb across the line and were ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Those boys had attitude and were ready to rumble.

Your lack of comments on their play against the Maginot Line in this thread speaks volumes.

Maginot Line, poor hips, not athletic enough.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    This thread needs more Finland in the Gold Medal Match.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited December 2013
    Neville Chamberlain wasn't given enough time to get his own guys in there, and Stalin didn't play well as a rookie. The Maginot line was manned by undersized Oregon duck defensive lineman with no fighting spirit.
    Chamberlin not OKG
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Chamberlin not OKG

Someone needs to post an internet lingo reference chart made by professional forum dwellers for those of us who are less ejucated.

• Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    koopdog said:

Boobs would have fired George Washington on the picket line at Valley Forge. Good thing we LIFPO.

I would have fired Washington too. His play calling during the siege of Boston made Ty Willingham look like fucking Bonaparte. And his loss at Fort Necessity was a goddamn disgrace. He had 2 decades to get "his guys" in. George Washington = Gary Pinkel imo.....
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

koopdog said:

Boobs would have fired George Washington on the picket line at Valley Forge. Good thing we LIFPO.

I would have fired Washington too. His play calling during the siege of Boston made Ty Willingham look like fucking Bonaparte. And his loss at Fort Necessity was a goddamn disgrace. He had 2 decades to get "his guys" in. George Washington = Gary Pinkel imo.....
    Gary Pinkel never won a colonial championship.

Smoke weed and talk shit like George Washington.

dnc said:

koopdog said:

Fields of it man!
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    dnc said:

koopdog said:

b
    Good point but Pinkel does own a Big12 North and SEC East title....give him another decade and he'll back into an SEC championship. Besides...without the help of a French upset over Britain, Washington never wins the Colonial Conference.

• dnc said:

How was America so good in the early 1800's? They didn't fit any of AuburnDoog's iron laws?

The whole conference was a fucking dreckfest back then.

Yea but they still went on the road to defeat powerhouse England to prove the first time wasn't a fluke.
  • We need more nominees people.
  • Why are only white people making nominations?

I blame slavery!
  • Take this shit to the race thread where it belongs.

Nominee: Joey's Waitresses
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited December 2013
    What I'm hearing so far:

Popcorn Guy
    Ben Ossai
    Pat Haden FS
    John Ross' two wins
    Tosh.o
    Joey's wait staff
    Bishop Sankeys grandpa
    BroncBlue4u
    TheChicago5
    Hitler
    Josh Huff's delicate emotional state
    Pharaoh Brown's recycling bin of snowy rage against the white man
    Mike Leach saying "fuck you"
    Nick Aliotti complaining about Mike Leach
    DuckinTurkey
    YaleDawg
    Ektard's sick kid
    The player that told sark to fuck off
    Shaq Thompson's twitter (rip)
    Jim Mora the snitch
    The cancer won
    AZDuck said:

What I'm hearing so far:

Popcorn Guy - definitely
    Ben Ossai - for sure
    Pat Haden FS - already in
    John Ross' two wins - I like it
    Tosh.o - meh
    Joey's wait staff - yes
    Bishop Sankeys grandpa - I love some Grandpa Sankey
    BroncBlue4u - no
    TheChicago5 - sure
    Hitler - Heil
    Josh Huff's delicate emotional state - yes
    Pharaoh Brown's recycling bin of snowy rage against the white man - meh, too much Oregon focus = doogish, I pass
    Mike Leach saying "fuck you" - no coogs
    Nick Aliotti complaining about Mike Leach - yes
    DuckinTurkey - no
    YaleDawg - no
    Ektard's sick kid - absolutely
    The player that told sark to fuck off - Sean Parker, yes
    Shaq Thompson's twitter (rip) - meh
    Jim Mora the snitch - doesn't have legs
    The cancer won - YES