Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Noted conservative heard from

124»

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I think that the dem and RINO adoption of open borders led to Trump's victory. At the core, if you can't support America First policies then you are vulnerable to a candidate that unapologetically does. I think Rubio would have been the republican nominee if he hadn't decided to be Schumer's little bitch and swallow for open borders. Amnesty now and closed border later worked once with Reagan and it was clear that Schumer had no interest in closing the border at some unidentified later date. Not sure that open borders Rubio would have won over the key states that Trump won.

Rubio was fake as fuck and a controlled puppet. I went to a fundraiser for him and thought his canned speach was a joke. Not impressive in the least.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020
    HHusky said:

I’m sorry you hens are getting so worked up. That can be the only explanation for arguing with me about things I haven’t said, or trying to persuade me to defend things said by others.

I’ve never said Thomas was unqualified. He was minimally qualified in my opinion and in the opinions of others at the time. I simply said he wouldn’t have been nominated if he wasn’t black. That was so obvious at the time that even conservatives could acknowledge it amongst themselves, and we did. But again, you’re not conservatives. You’re the rabble.

You sound worked up. Your daddy didn't let you suck his cock last night?

At least we confirmed you're a racist from this thread.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Just like Clarence Thomas is airbrushed out of famous black historical figures. It's all about the Vag or skin color as long as you are a leftard. Then it isn't.

The fact that Thomas isn’t celebrated as an example of what people can achieve in this country is sad. He’s doesn’t fit the victim narrative that the left rallies around and he’s a threat to them. Imagine an successful black man who didn’t accept the narrative peddled by the race hustlers being seen and an enemy.

He pisses off HHusky
    Clearly among the most qualified Republican, black lawyers of that era. I never claimed otherwise.
    Why would you need to put a disclaimer of his race?

He is one of the most acclaimed lawyers. Period.

Why would I omit the qualification most responsible for his nomination?
    That comment is straight Ross Barnett/Robert Byrd shit. Kudos for kicking it back to old school plantation Southern Democrat thinking.

So you really don't have any go to move but to scream "Racist!".

Clarence Thomas isn't nominated to the Supreme Court without being black. He wasn't a terrible candidate and the reasons for his nomination aren't his fault, but let's try to remain somewhat grounded in reality.
    HHusky claiming the black man wasn’t REALLY qualified. He was. You’re angry that a black man broke ranks. Typical leftist.
    You girls hate affirmative action, except when you don't.
    His nomination wasn’t affirmative action. HTH.

Are you still forced to suck your dads cock? Seems like it.

HH is made a black conservative exists and is qualified to be on the Supreme Court. Typical racist. The facts are in. He made correct decisions for 25 years. And leftists are pissed.

Look lady, he got nominated by Bush because he's black. He wasn't the most qualified candidate. That's affirmative action.
    He was qualified. You say he was’t because he offends your leftist sensibilities. Simple fact. You’re exposed as a racist daddy cock sucker.

Did yiu ask your daddy to at least shave the shaft?
    His performance on the SC shows he was qualified, O’Keefed, who loves to criticize semantics is butt hurt because Bush used some puffery to call him the most qualified.

O’Keefed doesn’t believe that to be true in part because he is black
    This is how black skinned Americans are treated when they leave the lib plantation. Time goes by but rat racism has always stayed the same.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Just like Clarence Thomas is airbrushed out of famous black historical figures. It's all about the Vag or skin color as long as you are a leftard. Then it isn't.

The fact that Thomas isn’t celebrated as an example of what people can achieve in this country is sad. He’s doesn’t fit the victim narrative that the left rallies around and he’s a threat to them. Imagine an successful black man who didn’t accept the narrative peddled by the race hustlers being seen and an enemy.

He pisses off HHusky
    Clearly among the most qualified Republican, black lawyers of that era. I never claimed otherwise.

That comment is straight Ross Barnett/Robert Byrd shit. Kudos for kicking it back to old school plantation Southern Democrat thinking.

Clarence Thomas isn't nominated to the Supreme Court without being black. He wasn't a terrible candidate and the reasons for his nomination aren't his fault, but let's try to remain somewhat grounded in reality.
    HHusky claiming the black man wasn’t REALLY qualified. He was. You’re angry that a black man broke ranks. Typical leftist.
    You girls hate affirmative action, except when you don't.
    His nomination wasn’t affirmative action. HTH.

Are you still forced to suck your dads cock? Seems like it.

HH is made a black conservative exists and is qualified to be on the Supreme Court. Typical racist. The facts are in. He made correct decisions for 25 years. And leftists are pissed.

Look lady, he got nominated by Bush because he's black. He wasn't the most qualified candidate. That's affirmative action.
    He was qualified. You say he was’t because he offends your leftist sensibilities. Simple fact. You’re exposed as a racist daddy cock sucker.

Did yiu ask your daddy to at least shave the shaft?
    His performance on the SC shows he was qualified, O’Keefed, who loves to criticize semantics is butt hurt because Bush used some puffery to call him the most qualified.

O’Keefed doesn’t believe that to be true in part because he is black
    This is how black skinned Americans are treated when they leave the lib plantation. Time goes by but rat racism has always stayed the same.
    As I’ve said, they no longer want to turn dogs and fire hoses on them, and they don’t want to stop them from voting, but the still don’t view them as their equals.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    His deciding to become Schumer's bitch did show he was fake as phu*ck. That didn't seem to slow down the barry supporters. Bernie is real. Would vote for Rubio over the crazy commie in a second.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2020

SFGbob said:

Not sure that I'd put Thatcher or Jean Kirkpatrick real high on the likability factor. But they were extremely competent and had some common sense. The fake Indian thought that LGBTQ pandering was a key campaign strategy. It wasn't. Go figure. I don't find Trump particularly likable. But I like a lot of his policies.

People forget the most important female pol of all time was a Tory. Also first women on the SCOTUS was appointed by a GOP pres.
    That's why Hillary omitted Thatcher when complying her list of "gutsy" women in politics. Doesn't fit the narrative so she is airbrushed out of history.
    She’s unlikeable as hell. Hence, the myth that only Trump could have beaten her.

Speaking of Bush 43, his being more “like able “ is why he beat Gore in the first place.
    Gore's painful orchestrated attempt at swagger when he approached W on the debate stage sealed his fate. He could not have looked more awkward in that moment and people recoiled at what a douchebag he'd suddenly become. He literally turned W into the Adult in the room, as W smiled and chuckled at Gore's idiocy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    W was selected not elected

Just what I am hearing
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Just what I am hearing

Yep. Trump and Bush both illegitimate.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He pisses off HHusky

I don't need to scream racist. You do that well enough on your own.

Sorry to have upset you ladies.

Even those of us who identified as Republicans at the time knew GHWB's "most qualified" candidate line was a whopper.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He pisses off HHusky

Even those of us who identified as Republicans at the time knew GHWB's "most qualified" candidate line was a whopper.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He pisses off HHusky

The racist speaks
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    edited May 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He pisses off HHusky

The racist rat speaks squeals
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Just what I am hearing

Chad is no match for

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

He pisses off HHusky

Nobody does racism as well as a liberal.