Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Noted conservative heard from

GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Not sure any conservative actually claims Rubin anymore. Articles like this fit her pretty squarely into the far left wing of today's democrats.

How dare the party push two old white men on America with plenty of QUALIFIED women in the race. Funny to hear so much hand wringing about the lack of women when the dem voters pretty clearly spoke up about who they want in the general.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/03/06/both-sanders-biden-should-com

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Simple answer for the outraged feminists: Quit putting forth cunty bitches as candidates.

Jr high election strategy 101 - popularity and likeability matter.

Dumb bitches.

Yeah, I'd vote for a woman. Just not one of those pushy, opinionated, bitchy type of women.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Not sure that I'd put Thatcher or Jean Kirkpatrick real high on the likability factor. But they were extremely competent and had some common sense. The fake Indian thought that LGBTQ pandering was a key campaign strategy. It wasn't. Go figure. I don't find Trump particularly likable. But I like a lot of his policies.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, a woman who knows her place. Someone who would do a little cooking and a little cleaning around the White House. That's the kind of woman I'd vote for. And it wouldn't hurt if she could dress up a little bit from time to time and look a little sexy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Not sure that I'd put Thatcher or Jean Kirkpatrick real high on the likability factor. But they were extremely competent and had some common sense. The fake Indian thought that LGBTQ pandering was a key campaign strategy. It wasn't. Go figure. I don't find Trump particularly likable. But I like a lot of his policies.

People forget the most important female pol of all time was a Tory. Also first women on the SCOTUS was appointed by a GOP pres.
    That's why Hillary omitted Thatcher when complying her list of "gutsy" women in politics. Doesn't fit the narrative so she is airbrushed out of history.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Just like Clarence Thomas is airbrushed out of famous black historical figures. It's all about the Vag or skin color as long as you are a leftard. Then it isn't.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

People forget the most important female pol of all time was a Tory. Also first women on the SCOTUS was appointed by a GOP pres.
    That's why Hillary omitted Thatcher when complying her list of "gutsy" women in politics. Doesn't fit the narrative so she is airbrushed out of history.
    She’s unlikeable as hell. Hence, the myth that only Trump could have beaten her.

Speaking of Bush 43, his being more “like able “ is why he beat Gore in the first place.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020

SFGbob said:

She’s unlikeable as hell. Hence, the myth that only Trump could have beaten her.

Speaking of Bush 43, his being more “like able “ is why he beat Gore in the first place.
    Clinton fatigue, no controlling legal authority, and Gore's weirdo act during the debate. I guess that qualifies as likability.

You could argue that Hillary lost that election for Gore.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I think that the dem and RINO adoption of open borders led to Trump's victory. At the core, if you can't support America First policies then you are vulnerable to a candidate that unapologetically does. I think Rubio would have been the republican nominee if he hadn't decided to be Schumer's little bitch and swallow for open borders. Amnesty now and closed border later worked once with Reagan and it was clear that Schumer had no interest in closing the border at some unidentified later date. Not sure that open borders Rubio would have won over the key states that Trump won.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Clinton fatigue, no controlling legal authority, and Gore's weirdo act during the debate. I guess that qualifies as likability.

PM me when Trump gets 50.7 of the popular vote in 2020 and I will gladly STFU.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I don't really believe that you and I are disagreeing I'm just adding additional context.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Simple answer for the outraged feminists: Quit putting forth cunty bitches as candidates.

Dumb bitches.

Yeah, I'd vote for a woman. Just not one of those pushy, opinionated, bitchy type of women.
    Right! Who wants a “pushy” leader with opinions?

Said without a trace of irony. Bravo!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Entirely possible. Maybe even probable.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Lol. You’re not dumb. Stop it.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Just like Clarence Thomas is airbrushed out of famous black historical figures. It's all about the Vag or skin color as long as you are a leftard. Then it isn't.

The fact that Thomas isn’t celebrated as an example of what people can achieve in this country is sad. He’s doesn’t fit the victim narrative that the left rallies around and he’s a threat to them. Imagine an successful black man who didn’t accept the narrative peddled by the race hustlers being seen and an enemy.

He pisses off HHusky
    Clearly among the most qualified Republican, black lawyers of that era. I never claimed otherwise.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Dumb bitches.

Right! Who wants a “pushy” leader with opinions?

Said without a trace of irony. Bravo!
    Fish on!!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Lol. You’re not dumb. Stop it.
    Lotta football left to be played. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here guys.