Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Klobuchar sells the couch

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Your article says nothing about Biden losing his grip on black voters in SC.

HTH

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/15/joe-biden-south-carolina-firewall-114862

Fuck off
    Hey you found the right article this time!

That one really hurt my snatch.
    Hey you were talking out your ass!!!! But I widely miss the mark and don't know what I was talking about.

Polling is infallible
    And there's the strawman ass fuck.
    You called them a monolith.

You presented data that shows that, at most, 34% of black SC voters switched to Biden after he got one endorsement.

That's a big chunk and impressive. It was obviously a major factor, a fact that no one is denying.

It's also a hell of a long way from being a monolith.

Because, once again, this is a lot more complicated than you like to think it is.
    Yeah, the black vote isn't monolithic.

An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump.

The survey, which was released on Monday, found this sentiment to be particularly true among black voters along partisan lines.

Ninety-eight percent of black voters who identify as Democrat, and 72 percent of those who identify as independent said they would back whoever ultimately becomes the Democratic nominee over Trump. Just 12 percent of black voters who identify as Republican said the same.

Black voters are considered a key voting bloc with the Democratic Party, particularly in states like South Carolina where they make up a significant proportion of the electorate.

Can you come up with a single other racial group that votes more monolithically for the Rat party?
    You were arguing they were monolithic within the democratic primaries, which is false.
    No, I was arguing that there is no voting block on the Republican side of the aisle that's as monolithic as the black vote is on the Rat side.

They are a monolith and I never limited that statement only to black primary voters. You're fucking lying. But Clyburn's endorsement and the subsequent falling into line of the black vote supports everything I fucking said.
    You sound a little snatchhurt there buddy.

Might wanta get that checked out.
    I like to argue that when 90% of all blacks vote for the Rat party they aren't voting as a monolith and if anyone disagrees with me I say they don't know what they're talking about and they don't understand the black vote like me.
    You don't understand the black vote.

You have figured out they tend to vote democrat, so that makes you as educated as literally everyone in America.

Good job Bob.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

HTH

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/15/joe-biden-south-carolina-firewall-114862

Fuck off

Hey you were talking out your ass!!!! But I widely miss the mark and don't know what I was talking about.

Polling is infallible

You presented data that shows that, at most, 34% of black SC voters switched to Biden after he got one endorsement.

That's a big chunk and impressive. It was obviously a major factor, a fact that no one is denying.

Because, once again, this is a lot more complicated than you like to think it is.

An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump.

The survey, which was released on Monday, found this sentiment to be particularly true among black voters along partisan lines.

Ninety-eight percent of black voters who identify as Democrat, and 72 percent of those who identify as independent said they would back whoever ultimately becomes the Democratic nominee over Trump. Just 12 percent of black voters who identify as Republican said the same.

Black voters are considered a key voting bloc with the Democratic Party, particularly in states like South Carolina where they make up a significant proportion of the electorate.

Can you come up with a single other racial group that votes more monolithically for the Rat party?
    You were arguing they were monolithic within the democratic primaries, which is false.
    No, I was arguing that there is no voting block on the Republican side of the aisle that's as monolithic as the black vote is on the Rat side.

They are a monolith and I never limited that statement only to black primary voters. You're fucking lying. But Clyburn's endorsement and the subsequent falling into line of the black vote supports everything I fucking said.

I like to argue that when 90% of all blacks vote for the Rat party they aren't voting as a monolith and if anyone disagrees with me I say they don't know what they're talking about and they don't understand the black vote like me.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

HTH

Fuck off

Polling is infallible

You don't understand the black vote.

You have figured out they tend to vote democrat, so that makes you as educated as literally everyone in America.

Good job Bob.
    Yeah, they "tend" to vote Rat party. Listen to the expert on black voting patterns. Fuck off
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I like to shit on the democrats for patronizing blacks, but then consider the black vote a monolithic block to be bought and sold, its what I like to do
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,464
    edited March 2020

I like to shit on the democrats for patronizing blacks, but then consider the black vote a monolithic block to be bought and sold, its what I like to do

Dems bought em. Imagine them being paid off by the party of slavery and the KKK. Money is the root of all evil.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    This thread is next fucking level
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,489
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I would say that LBJ was correct with his assumption on the black vote. History has proven him right beyond a shadow of doubt.

Got to love all these lilly white Northwesterners who live in lilly white land lecturing everyone about the nuances of the black support of the dem party.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I would say that LBJ was correct with his assumption on the black vote. History has proven him right beyond a shadow of doubt.

Got to love all these lilly white Northwesterners who live in lilly white land lecturing everyone about the nuances of the black support of the dem party.

This whole thread is a southerner bullying Bob in his own safe space because he's completely ignorant about large swaths of the country.

And here you come talking about northerners.

Christ, some of you have no self awareness.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This whole thread is a southerner bullying Bob in his own safe space because he's completely ignorant about large swaths of the country.

fixed
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You're all a bunch of crackers

• Options
    When I left the NW for the South, all the black families were living near Rainier Beach in Seattle or in NW Portland. Where whitey was comfortable with them living. Lake Oswego was putting up fences to keep them out and the good people in Seattle were repeatedly calling the cops on my black roommate in Magnolia when he was just parking his car after work. I doubt little has changed. The only color in Lake Oswego were Portland Trailblazers.

I get a kick out of people who live in lilly white country even thinking of trying to explain the black community on any topic.
  • Options

So do you care to object to LBJ's correct prognostication or do you just want to avoid that at all costs because it actually makes Bob's point for him. If I were you I would avoid it too.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Hell FDR was able to get a significant number of blacks to vote for the party that supported Jim Crow and lynching all because of the handouts.
  • Options

fixed
    In the realm of intelligence and ability to back ones statements up with facts, you can't think your way out of a paper bag.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The black vote being a near monolithic block is hardly a point that's open to debate. Now we can debate why that's the case but the fact that blacks do vote monolithically more so than any other racial group in this country is an established fact.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So do you care to object to LBJ's correct prognostication or do you just want to avoid that at all costs because it actually makes Bob's point for him. If I were you I would avoid it too.
    I don't pretend to be the foremost expert on black society.

Watching you and Bob pretend to be is painful for everyone.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I never claimed to be an expert but your strawman ass fuck is duly noted. Although claiming that blacks don't vote monolitically in this country I'm pretty certain does establish you as a dumbfuck.
  • Options
    edited March 2020

I am not an expert other than i live around, work with and know a hell of a lot more African Americans than most who don't live in a place that is integrated. And yes, I don't consider the NW a real integrated place. When I was in politics it was a well known fact that Jesus Christ himself could come down, run as a Republican and the black caucus would vote for the devil who was running as a dem. For anyone to argue the point is pure bullshit. History provides the facts.

Black unemployment is the lowest it has ever been and Trump has been a big part of that. The black voter will vote for Bernie if he is the nominee and he will most certainly drive unemployment in the black community up in rapid fashion.

It doesn't get more predictable and monolithic than that.