Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Klobuchar sells the couch

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You completely misunderstand black voters. You consistently act like they are this monolith that can be bought and sold by the highest bidder and that's categorically false, as evidenced by the very thing we are discussing in this thread. There is zero question that Bernie would handout far more to the average black person in SC than any major party candidate in history. Yet they aren't interested in voting for him.

Your obsession with talking about black people wouldn't be such a big deal if you had a clue what you were talking about. But you wildly miss the mark, as usual.

The African American demographic of the DNC is far more complicated, and with far different motivations than you have self deluded yourself into believing.

Have a good one Bob.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

There isn't a voting block in the Republican party that's anything like the black vote in the Rat party. They are monolithic, and can be bought off by the party elders.

Funny how the Rats didn't have a problem with voter base that didn't look like America in South Carolina. 60% of all Rat primary voters in SC are black. That's a state that looks nothing like America. Clyburn threw his support to Biden and that's all it took. Biden will now lie to his voters by playing the role of "moderate" while continuing to suck up to radicals like Beto.

Always about the blacks.
    Yeah, blacks don't make up a crucial voting block for the Rats. Best to ignore it.
    Of course they are a key piece.

But you are obsessed.
    Yes, yes talking about a key voting block of the Rats is a clear indication of being obsessed. The topic was how the Rats have quickly snapped into line in order to stop Sanders. Did black voters in SC play any role in making that happen? Yes or no?

Are we supposed to ignore black voters because talking about them makes your snatch hurt?
    Black voters in SC didn't suddenly snap in line to vote for Biden. They were voting for Biden the entire tim.

HTH
    It was an open question until Clyburn's endorsement. Biden's support from black voters was crumbling according to the polling that was taking place prior to that. Biden himself credited Clyburn with saving in SC.

Biden's firewall cracks: Black support for ex-VP plunges, polls show

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/black-support-for-biden-plunges-according-to-latest-poll

Now, is it okay for us to talk about this or does the fact that topic involves blacks make your snatch hurt too much?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

You completely misunderstand black voters. You consistently act like they are this monolith that can be bought and sold by the highest bidder and that's categorically false, as evidenced by the very thing we are discussing in this thread. There is zero question that Bernie would handout far more to the average black person in SC than any major party candidate in history. Yet they aren't interested in voting for him.

Your obsession with talking about black people wouldn't be such a big deal if you had a clue what you were talking about. But you wildly miss the mark, as usual.

The African American demographic of the DNC is far more complicated, and with far different motivations than you have self deluded yourself into believing.

Have a good one Bob.

That's a better description of Biden and his firewall that he took from Hillary and Obama

I ain't nowhere near tired now
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

There isn't a voting block in the Republican party that's anything like the black vote in the Rat party. They are monolithic, and can be bought off by the party elders.

Funny how the Rats didn't have a problem with voter base that didn't look like America in South Carolina. 60% of all Rat primary voters in SC are black. That's a state that looks nothing like America. Clyburn threw his support to Biden and that's all it took. Biden will now lie to his voters by playing the role of "moderate" while continuing to suck up to radicals like Beto.

Always about the blacks.
    Yeah, blacks don't make up a crucial voting block for the Rats. Best to ignore it.
    Of course they are a key piece.

But you are obsessed.
    Yes, yes talking about a key voting block of the Rats is a clear indication of being obsessed. The topic was how the Rats have quickly snapped into line in order to stop Sanders. Did black voters in SC play any role in making that happen? Yes or no?

Are we supposed to ignore black voters because talking about them makes your snatch hurt?
    Black voters in SC didn't suddenly snap in line to vote for Biden. They were voting for Biden the entire tim.

HTH
    It was an open question until Clyburn's endorsement. Biden's support from black voters was crumbling according to the polling that was taking place prior to that. Biden himself credited Clyburn with saving in SC.

Biden's firewall cracks: Black support for ex-VP plunges, polls show

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/black-support-for-biden-plunges-according-to-latest-poll

Now, is it okay for us to talk about this or does the fact that topic involves blacks make your snatch hurt too much?
    I remember my thinking referring to a dude's snatch was clever phase.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020
    dnc said:

Have a good one Bob.

Yes, yes, I so "consistently" do this that this thread is the very first time I've ever said it. Fuck off

And I never said that the black vote can be bought off by the highest bidder. If you're going to try to make an argument with me get your fucking facts straight.
  • Options
    Your article says nothing about Biden losing his grip on black voters in SC.

HTH
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Have a good one Bob.

Yes, yes, I so "consistently" do this that this thread is the very first time I've ever said it. Fuck off
    You've repeatedly talked about how the black vote can be bought, how blacks only vote for whoever is going to give them the most stuff.

I hardly ever even come to the Tug and I'm well aware of this.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

HTH

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/15/joe-biden-south-carolina-firewall-114862

Fuck off
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Have a good one Bob.

You've repeatedly talked about how the black vote can be bought, how blacks only vote for whoever is going to give them the most stuff.

I hardly ever even come to the Tug and I'm well aware of this.
    Bloomberg just bought a string of endorsements from black mayors and clergy doing just that.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

HTH

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/15/joe-biden-south-carolina-firewall-114862

Fuck off
    Hey you found the right article this time!

That one really hurt my snatch.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2020
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

HTH

Fuck off

Hey you were talking out your ass!!!! But I widely miss the mark and don't know what I was talking about.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

HTH

Fuck off

Hey you were talking out your ass!!!! But I widely miss the mark and don't know what I was talking about.

Polling is infallible
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

HTH

Fuck off

Polling is infallible
    And there's the strawman ass fuck.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

HTH

Fuck off

Polling is infallible
    You called them a monolith.

You presented data that shows that, at most, 34% of black SC voters switched to Biden after he got one endorsement.

That's a big chunk and impressive. It was obviously a major factor, a fact that no one is denying.

It's also a hell of a long way from being a monolith.

Because, once again, this is a lot more complicated than you like to think it is.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

HTH

Fuck off

Polling is infallible

You presented data that shows that, at most, 34% of black SC voters switched to Biden after he got one endorsement.

That's a big chunk and impressive. It was obviously a major factor, a fact that no one is denying.

Because, once again, this is a lot more complicated than you like to think it is.
    Yeah, the black vote isn't monolithic.

An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump.

The survey, which was released on Monday, found this sentiment to be particularly true among black voters along partisan lines.

Ninety-eight percent of black voters who identify as Democrat, and 72 percent of those who identify as independent said they would back whoever ultimately becomes the Democratic nominee over Trump. Just 12 percent of black voters who identify as Republican said the same.

Black voters are considered a key voting bloc with the Democratic Party, particularly in states like South Carolina where they make up a significant proportion of the electorate.

Can you come up with a single other racial group that votes more monolithically for the Rat party?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

HTH

Fuck off

Polling is infallible

An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump.

The survey, which was released on Monday, found this sentiment to be particularly true among black voters along partisan lines.

Ninety-eight percent of black voters who identify as Democrat, and 72 percent of those who identify as independent said they would back whoever ultimately becomes the Democratic nominee over Trump. Just 12 percent of black voters who identify as Republican said the same.

Black voters are considered a key voting bloc with the Democratic Party, particularly in states like South Carolina where they make up a significant proportion of the electorate.

Can you come up with a single other racial group that votes more monolithically for the Rat party?
    You were arguing they were monolithic within the democratic primaries, which is false.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

HTH

Fuck off

Polling is infallible

You were arguing they were monolithic within the democratic primaries, which is false.
    No, I was arguing that there is no voting block on the Republican side of the aisle that's as monolithic as the black vote is on the Rat side.

They are a monolith and I never limited that statement only to black primary voters. You're fucking lying. But Clyburn's endorsement and the subsequent falling into line of the black vote supports everything I fucking said.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

HTH

Fuck off

Polling is infallible

No, I was arguing that there is no voting block on the Republican side of the aisle that's as monolithic as the black vote is on the Rat side.

They are a monolith and I never limited that statement only to black primary voters. You're fucking lying. But Clyburn's endorsement and the subsequent falling into line of the black vote supports everything I fucking said.
    You sound a little snatchhurt there buddy.

Might wanta get that checked out.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

HTH

Fuck off

Polling is infallible

You sound a little snatchhurt there buddy.

Might wanta get that checked out.
    I like to argue that when 90% of all blacks vote for the Rat party they aren't voting as a monolith and if anyone disagrees with me I say they don't know what they're talking about and they don't understand the black vote like me.