Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First Coranovirus Death in WA State

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,600
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

At Evergreen Hospital in Kirkland.

Too. Fucking. Close. To. Home.

https://apnews.com/f175d89567a26d59cab27725c9e8a0d7

No flu in Kirkland to worry about?
    Mortality rate of corona virus is actually much higher than the flu. Also no shot to prevent or mitigate its effects. If as many people get this virus in the US as they do the flu there will be many more deaths.
    No....it's not. The Mortality Rate is based on total population. There's been, what, one death in the US from coronavirus - the flu still has a way higher mortality rate.

Follow the link:

https://medium.com/swlh/the-reported-mortality-rate-of-coronavirus-is-not-important-369989c8d912
    You should look at overall statistics and not cherry pick data from the US where the virus is just starting to emerge.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Adenovirus almost killed my son at 11 months. I hate ALL viruses.

*almost.

I hate bacteria more. Strep almost killed me in 1978

How's little yella doing now? Has he transitioned yet?
    My manly genes are enough to overcome SPS transition indoctrination. Not everyone is as fortunate.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    edited March 2020
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Mortality rate of corona virus is actually much higher than the flu. Also no shot to prevent or mitigate its effects. If as many people get this virus in the US as they do the flu there will be many more deaths.
    Meanwhile most people make up stupid excuses not to get a flu shot. If you don't care enough to get a flu shot, fuck off on anything you say about this virus.
    NOT getting a flu shot.

NOT giving a fuck about Corona Virus. In particular, I'm not yet elderly, nor do I have an underlying immunodeficiency.

Hope this helps.
    You bigot. Sounds like you have privelege
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Meanwhile most people make up stupid excuses not to get a flu shot. If you don't care enough to get a flu shot, fuck off on anything you say about this virus.
    NOT getting a flu shot.

NOT giving a fuck about Corona Virus. In particular, I'm not yet elderly, nor do I have an underlying immunodeficiency.

Hope this helps.
    You bigot
    And ?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

NOT getting a flu shot.

Hope this helps.
    You bigot
    And ?
    It's literally the evilest thing in the world.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Guys, if I stop posting you'll know what happened to me. My son visited me today from UW. Both he and his girlfriend have a "cold" and are coughing. She works at Evergreen. ( Sorry no pics ) I rode in the car with my son, so I'm pretty sure I'm doomed.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Don't let the facts get in the way of your rant.
    So give me the "facts". "I got a flu shot once and then got the flu!!" "Flu shots are only xx% effective!!"

Most people think the flu is getting the shits and puking.

Fuck off
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942

pawz said:

No....it's not. The Mortality Rate is based on total population. There's been, what, one death in the US from coronavirus - the flu still has a way higher mortality rate.

Follow the link:

https://medium.com/swlh/the-reported-mortality-rate-of-coronavirus-is-not-important-369989c8d912
    You should look at overall statistics and not cherry pick data from the US where the virus is just starting to emerge.
    You should look at the global population and use the term 'Mortality Rate' properly.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

NOT getting a flu shot.

Hope this helps.
    Why not get a flu shot? Other than ignorance.

Same people who yell about forcing measles shots on people get all faggoty about flu shots

Ignorant fucks
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

NOT getting a flu shot.

Hope this helps.

Same people who yell about forcing measles shots on people get all faggoty about flu shots

Ignorant fucks
    What part of "my body my choice" do you not understand?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

NOT getting a flu shot.

Hope this helps.

Ignorant fucks
    When did I say the government should force you to get a flu shot?

Answer the question!!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

NOT getting a flu shot.

Hope this helps.

Ignorant fucks

Answer the question!!!!
    Maybe the implication derived from you bringing "forcing measles shots" into the conversation.

It's confusing because of your philosophical history against state interference.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

NOT getting a flu shot.

Hope this helps.

Ignorant fucks

Answer the question!!!!
    Maybe the implication derived from you bringing "forcing measles shots" into the conversation.

It's confusing because of your philosophical history against state interference.
    I didn't say forced anything.

Many people who think the state should force measles vaccines don't get flu shots.

It's hypocritical and the logic used to justify it is that of 24 year old single mom retards
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

NOT getting a flu shot.

Hope this helps.

Ignorant fucks

Answer the question!!!!

Many people who think the state should force measles vaccines don't get flu shots.

It's hypocritical and the logic used to justify it is that of 24 year old single mom retards
    Thankfully I'm not in this demographic.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

NOT getting a flu shot.

Hope this helps.

Ignorant fucks

Answer the question!!!!

I'm not arguing with you. That's were you went sideways
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

NOT getting a flu shot.

Hope this helps.

Ignorant fucks

Answer the question!!!!

I'm not arguing with you. That's were you went sideways
    OK!
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Follow the link:

You should look at the global population and use the term 'Mortality Rate' properly.

Higher mortality rate and higher rate of transmission. Go drink a shitty Kokanee.

https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Follow the link:

Higher mortality rate and higher rate of transmission. Go drink a shitty Kokanee.

https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2020
    People need to learn the difference between possible and probable.

And then stop being such fucking narcissists that they need to insert themselves into everything as if they are the center of everything