Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge | 4* 2021 SDE | Portland (Jefferson), OR | (Offered)

Comments

• KevinPAC12KevinPAC12 Member Posts: 62
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

All these UW insiders being optimistic and telling people all spring that everything is fine has been hilarious to me. I try my best to tell you guys the truth even if it sucks.

You guys over here seem a lot smarter then the dawgman and BOTW website/crowd!
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,060
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Kevinpac12 = JCKevin??
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kevinpac12 = JCKevin??

JCKevin is a much better troll
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

So sonics is saying that the coaches "feel" that they have this kid (like they did with several other recruits who committed elsewhere), although he is less than convinced. All the dongs are pointing at Oklahoma and are nearly at full mast.

If the dongs are correct and he picks Oklahoma, it's more fuel to the fire for speculation that these coaches dont have a good grasp for what's actually going on in recruiting with these kids.

On the other hand, if we do manage to land this kid who has been considered a virtual lock to another top P5 program, it might be a sign that Jimmy has seen the writing on the wall and is ready to get aggressive with recruiting

Sonics remains dialed in.

The coaches remain dialed out.

FUCK
    this is the saddest recruiting cycle I can remember..... @sonics1993 do the coaches still feel confident?
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,060
    edited June 2020
    I know this is sour grapes, but when I saw that twitter vid of him running around, I immediately got Clarence Trent vibes. Remember that experiment?

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I know this is sour grapes, but when I saw that twitter vid of him running around, I immediately got Clarence Trent vibes. Remember that experiment?

What did he make it, like 3 practices before he quit football? I still cant believe that. He hadn't played football since 7th grade
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2020

Seen him play live twice as his HS is ten blocks away. Most overrated prospect in the NW. Oregon would let him walk on....

Jaxson Kirkland was overrated too.
    He has definitely turned into a solid player! Though... he still wouldn’t have started at Oregon until this coming year! (Played, but not started)
    You took this kid...

Why the fuck is your phone only at 9% you animal?
    (btp) now I know you are fucking idiot. You can say all kinds of silly and stupid shit and i'll accept it ... whatever.

but if you allow your phone to get to 9% you are fucking dead to me you tech noob. Jesus!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    animate said:

Seen him play live twice as his HS is ten blocks away. Most overrated prospect in the NW. Oregon would let him walk on....

He has definitely turned into a solid player! Though... he still wouldn’t have started at Oregon until this coming year! (Played, but not started)
    You took this kid...

(btp) now I know you are fucking idiot. You can say all kinds of silly and stupid shit and i'll accept it ... whatever.

but if you allow your phone to get to 9% you are fucking dead to me you tech noob. Jesus!
    If we’re bashing running on empty, I’m out.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

animate said:

You took this kid...

If we’re bashing running on empty, I’m out.

Best seinfeld episode ever
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Can we stop calling Acrop an insider?

He’s gotta be batting near the Mendoza line.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    Oregon didn’t even try to get a waiver to offer this kid, instead they went for a 200 pound DE out of Texas ranked 400 spots lower.