Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nathan Rawlins-Kibonge | 4* 2021 SDE | Portland (Jefferson), OR | (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    KevinPAC12KevinPAC12 Member Posts: 62
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Seen him play live twice as his HS is ten blocks away. Most overrated prospect in the NW. Oregon would let him walk on....

Jaxson Kirkland was overrated too.
    He has definitely turned into a solid player! Though... he still wouldn’t have started at Oregon until this coming year! (Played, but not started)
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2020

Seen him play live twice as his HS is ten blocks away. Most overrated prospect in the NW. Oregon would let him walk on....

He strikes me as a guy with an extreme, Deforrest Buckner upside and a floor that’s buried under the asbestos tile that’s covered by shag carpet in my dads’ basement.

That’s my favorite kind of commit.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So sonics is saying that the coaches "feel" that they have this kid (like they did with several other recruits who committed elsewhere), although he is less than convinced. All the dongs are pointing at Oklahoma and are nearly at full mast.

If the dongs are correct and he picks Oklahoma, it's more fuel to the fire for speculation that these coaches dont have a good grasp for what's actually going on in recruiting with these kids.

On the other hand, if we do manage to land this kid who has been considered a virtual lock to another top P5 program, it might be a sign that Jimmy has seen the writing on the wall and is ready to get aggressive with recruiting

Who else would fall into this bucket?

This will be an interesting example of who the kids are more honest with, the national professional TBSers who should be objective and not have a horse in the race or the coaches who are recruiting them. I'd lean towards the former.

• Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

So sonics is saying that the coaches "feel" that they have this kid (like they did with several other recruits who committed elsewhere), although he is less than convinced. All the dongs are pointing at Oklahoma and are nearly at full mast.

If the dongs are correct and he picks Oklahoma, it's more fuel to the fire for speculation that these coaches dont have a good grasp for what's actually going on in recruiting with these kids.

On the other hand, if we do manage to land this kid who has been considered a virtual lock to another top P5 program, it might be a sign that Jimmy has seen the writing on the wall and is ready to get aggressive with recruiting

This will be an interesting example of who the kids are more honest with, the national professional TBSers who should be objective and not have a horse in the race or the coaches who are recruiting them. I'd lean towards the former.

Think Philip Riley and Steven Ortiz were two guys they thought they were doing well with. Troy would be on this as well. Don't know how true it is that we told ortiz to hold off tho
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,909
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Think Philip Riley and Steven Ortiz were two guys they thought they were doing well with. Troy would be on this as well. Don't know how true it is that we told ortiz to hold off tho
    Also throw in the TE, molkavi or something who is now a duck.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,107
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2020

He has definitely turned into a solid player! Though... he still wouldn’t have started at Oregon until this coming year! (Played, but not started)
    Fuck that. I used to work out next to Lemieux’s gallon of water carrying, bacne ass in Yakima, Worshington. He’s so whatevs.

Our mouth breather>>>>your mouth breather
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He’s freak. He’s played football for only 1 year. Was a hooper committed to the coug for awhile
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You took this kid...

• Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Where is Sonics saying this?
  • Options
    Acrop hearing stuff. Sonic as well. I saw this earlier too
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    I'm not getting my hopes up. Has Acrop been right on anything that wasn't already called out by the 247 guys?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm not getting my hopes up. Has Acrop been right on anything that wasn't already called out by the 247 guys?

@AcropolisJr back to the minors
  • Options

You took this kid...

He has been a football player for 300 something days. Maybe he blows up his senior year!? I’ll walk down and watch him again. Currently - He can be a walk on @ Oregon.
  • Options

Fuck that. I used to work out next to Lemieux’s gallon of water carrying, bacne ass in Yakima, Worshington. He’s so whatevs.

Our mouth breather>>>>your mouth breather
    New York Giant Lemieux? Did you see what happen to Kirk when he went up against the Ducks? Ok bud....
  • Options
    I just saw us beat ourselves again. Nonplussed by your squad in general.
  • Options
    betadawgbetadawg Member Posts: 30

You took this kid...

He has been a football player for 300 something days. Maybe he blows up his senior year!? I’ll walk down and watch him again. Currently - He can be a walk on @ Oregon.
    Classic

You took this kid...

Lol I trust your opinion to evaluate football as much as I trust a hick in Eugene to do my taxes.

I will stick with the experts that think he has elite potential.
  • Options
    betadawgbetadawg Member Posts: 30
    betadawg said:

You took this kid...

Classic

You took this kid...

Lol I trust your opinion to evaluate football as much as I trust a hick in Eugene to do my taxes.

I will stick with the experts that think he has elite potential. Also will trust the elite football programs that have offered.