Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Finally a recruit for coach Hop
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Flagged for not tagging @guntlove
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Unfortunately I think he's just waiting on the Ducks to give him a two way offer. I read the Oregonian and hear the Nemec show each week on the radio (he's a sellout homer cuck bitchboy) but it seems pretty clear he will jump on a quack offer

Whatever happens u can count on him droppin the cuog at least, which is a win in my book.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Unfortunately I think he's just waiting on the Ducks to give him a two way offer. I read the Oregonian and hear the Nemec show each week on the radio (he's a sellout homer cuck bitchboy) but it seems pretty clear he will jump on a quack offer

Whatever happens u can count on him droppin the cuog at least, which is a win in my book.

Currently him and Damir Collins are in a weird spot because their coach was hired by Oregon as director of high school relations. So there’s a chance he might not even get that chance
  • Options

Currently him and Damir Collins are in a weird spot because their coach was hired by Oregon as director of high school relations. So there’s a chance he might not even get that chance
    Yep I forgot about that too. I assume they can maneuver around that if they want them tho. Collins is a guy that I have heard stuff about for awhile both good and bad. He might be like Jalen John when it's said and done. The PIL is terrible competition to boot.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can you please explain why this is a problem?
  • Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2020
    Because they hired Don Johnson as a recruiting coordinator. Ducks already got clearance for him and anyone at that school. Per Scoopduck.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The recruiting guys are just trying to make it interesting saying it’s iffy if the coach’s former players can even go to Oregon. They can and will.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The recruiting guys are just trying to make it interesting saying it’s iffy if the coach’s former players can even go to Oregon. They can and will.

Yeah, I still don't get why that's a roadblock. I've never heard of a rule or anything. I thought hiring a kid's coach/dad/barber was Recruiting 101 these days.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    Founders Club
    edited February 2020
    The only logical explanation for this kid not having a Duck offer yet is that they know he's in the bag when they do offer. Which means the only way he's not a Duck is if they get someone better. And that all makes me ill.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • Options

The only logical explanation for this kid not having a Duck offer yet is that they know he's in the bag when they do offer. Which means the only way he's not a Duck is if they get someone better. And that all makes me ill.

Ya they just letting them rack up more offers so it's more impressive when they instantly take the quacks offer. Rawlins is a project with high ceiling, Collins is a plan C who racks up numbers against garbage.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,892
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

ITB

QUACK!!!

Not you again.

The offer to eat my ass still stands.

Welcum?back
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Oregon has been cleared to recruit both of them. Damir already has Duck offer.

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DJDuck said:

Oregon has been cleared to recruit both of them. Damir already has Duck offer.

From reports I have read.