Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ultimate frisbee clearinghouse thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ultimate frisbee would be a lot cooler if contact was allowed.

I can throw a frisbee a country mile but could never take this shit seriously. Too many IMA warriors trying too hard at a sport that's the kind of thing you play coed bc it doesn't make the girls feel bad about their lack of athleticism.

Sloshball > ultimate frisbee

If you aren't a Peter puffer
    Playing hockey drunk is one of the greatest joys in sports. Even more so if you get into a fight. Even better if it's your friend.

The one time some kid tried to get agro on defense in ultimate with me I stopped playing while holding the stupid frisbee & shoved him to the ground. I told him if pulled that shit again I'd smash his face in. That akward moment when he realized no one was going to stop me either bc he deserved that shit.

I wish every sport had rules for fighting written in the way hockey and rugby do even if contact isn't allowed. It might even make soccer watchable.
    Soccer sucks. I can’t believe I tried to get into it at a time. I was playing a lot of FIFA which is a great game and since I knew the players in the game I thought I might like it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Ultimate frisbee would be a lot cooler if contact was allowed.

I can throw a frisbee a country mile but could never take this shit seriously. Too many IMA warriors trying too hard at a sport that's the kind of thing you play coed bc it doesn't make the girls feel bad about their lack of athleticism.

Sloshball > ultimate frisbee

If you aren't a Peter puffer
    Playing hockey drunk is one of the greatest joys in sports. Even more so if you get into a fight. Even better if it's your friend.

The one time some kid tried to get agro on defense in ultimate with me I stopped playing while holding the stupid frisbee & shoved him to the ground. I told him if pulled that shit again I'd smash his face in. That akward moment when he realized no one was going to stop me either bc he deserved that shit.

I wish every sport had rules for fighting written in the way hockey and rugby do even if contact isn't allowed. It might even make soccer watchable.
    We've moved the conversation towards sports where there are girls and you get drunk. Keep up bro