Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ultimate frisbee clearinghouse thread

chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
Guess it's the next big thing at UW and HH, being on the cutting edge and all, should be the #1 destination for all of the fan/s. We? are in the title hunt.

I wont let you fucks on the bandwagon later. Better jump onboard now.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bashing white people is fine but if we’re gonna bash ultimate I’m fucking out
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2020
    More of a frolf guy myself. Can't get (as) drunk playing ultimate.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

GO DWAWGS

You've got some old footage there obviously. I read on another site that this game is big with dwags now.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

When I played my specialty was long throws that I'd bend from right to left. I could aim down the right sideline and bring it back to the center with accuracy. That's what I did best in the game I played.

I broke a strap on my Teva sandals playing the game, but found I was fine playing barefoot. I also drank half a sixpack of full sail ambers while I played. I'm telling you guys this game is the shit. I'd like to see you try those stunts while playing american football.

In like 2009 or something like that, I played the best game of basketball in my entire life. Played from halftime of the Apple Cup to halftime of the Civil War (they were back to back games back then), led all scorers by a mile, nearly couldn't miss. All this having already drank two beers and then downing a 3 liter bottle of Double Bastard while playing. We were supposed to chug if the other team scored, but I was dominating, so I started chugging either way. All that beer, and I didn't even have to play zone defense once.

/csb

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

When I played my specialty was long throws that I'd bend from right to left. I could aim down the right sideline and bring it back to the center with accuracy. That's what I did best in the game I played.

I broke a strap on my Teva sandals playing the game, but found I was fine playing barefoot. I also drank half a sixpack of full sail ambers while I played. I'm telling you guys this game is the shit. I'd like to see you try those stunts while playing american football.

In like 2009 or something like that, I played the best game of basketball in my entire life. Played from halftime of the Apple Cup to halftime of the Civil War (they were back to back games back then), led all scorers by a mile, nearly couldn't miss. All this having already drank two beers and then downing a 3 liter bottle of Double Bastard while playing. We were supposed to chug if the other team scored, but I was dominating, so I started chugging either way. All that beer, and I didn't even have to play zone defense once.

/csb

My buddies and I used to always smoke a bowl before hitting the park for pick up hoops. Sometimes I'd be too baked and would try to change my mind about going, but they'd drag me up there anyway. I never regretted it because I was an absolute dead eye shooter with a good buzz. Long range jumpers, floaters in the paint, off the dribble, off a pass...didn't matter. I had a decent looking jumper at all times, but really wasnt even what I'd call a decent shooter % wise, unless I was high.
  • Options
    JesseisabeastJesseisabeast Member Posts: 60
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

chuck said:

/csb

My buddies and I used to always smoke a bowl before hitting the park for pick up hoops. Sometimes I'd be too baked and would try to change my mind about going, but they'd drag me up there anyway. I never regretted it because I was an absolute dead eye shooter with a good buzz. Long range jumpers, floaters in the paint, off the dribble, off a pass...didn't matter. I had a decent looking jumper at all times, but really wasnt even what I'd call a decent shooter % wise, unless I was high.
    Are you JR Smith?

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,816

chuck said:

chuck said:

/csb

Are you JR Smith?

Moreso, did you zone up?

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Solid over-the-hill, dazed and confused Glory Daze thread we got going.

Brav-fucking-oh!

Carry on, comprades
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    chuck said:

chuck said:

/csb

This is some epic bro nonsense. "I'm better when I'm high!" said literally no one outside of bowling and pool.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,269
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

/csb

This is some epic bro nonsense. "I'm better when I'm high!" said literally no one outside of bowling and pool.
    I enjoyed weed and pick up basketball