Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OKG #3, DB Jojo McIntosh (former UCLA commit)

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    How bout a Passion vs. More_Time quarrel board?

Mods?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I am so sick of this Petersen OKG bullshit! He barely had any Pac-12 offers! This isn't Boise State anymore Chris ~X(

Nice try waffle. Quit using my word for your handle, its embarrasing.
  • MisterEm said:

Mods?

Meh, it appears nobody on here likes Passion this dates back to the Ty years.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Dardanus said:

This fight is the best thing on this bored right now.

#slapfightsarefun
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

MisterEm said:

Mods?

I like Passion.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited December 2013

MisterEm said:

Mods?

I like Passion.
    he-needs-more-tim (whomever tim is) likes to speak on behalf of "everybody." It makes him feel better and more secure. Guy is a loser, and a coward.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I am so sick of this Petersen OKG bullshit! He barely had any Pac-12 offers! This isn't Boise State anymore Chris ~X(

Nice try waffle. Quit using my word for your handle, its embarrasing.
    Walk up a flight of stairs then fucking pop off!!!1
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,702 Founders Club
    Passion said:

MisterEm said:

Mods?

I like Passion.
    he-needs-more-tim (whomever tim is) likes to speak on behalf of "everybody." It makes him feel better and more secure. Guy is a loser, and a coward.
    I'm glad the spirit of brents lives on
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,947 Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

Mods?

I like Passion even though I dislike his username and feel a little gay for typing the first three words of this sentence. You can have your reasons for not liking him. He has always been opinionated and willing to disagree with anyone at any time. I tend to try to get along with people and can't always relate to people who are true to their beliefs at all cost. I don't hate them for it though.

The whole thing about Stanback is one thing we completely agreed on and I think some people missed the point. It wasn't a PC issue. It was about how obvious the doogman staff and husky honks were in pushing their agenda which was to create doubts about Stanback and promote their buddies Carl Bonnell and Johnny Durocher.

BTW you're wrong about him and his Ty defense. I can't speak toward the first year or two because it's a long time ago and I simply stayed out of the debate for his first two years. I needed more time.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2013

I think Time is fucking with Passion about the Ty stuff and he knows Passion will react to anything, but their internet tussle has been really fucking boring. I hate to say it, but I kind of miss the anti Sark rants.

Yea it is really easy to get Passion in a fuss it is kind of fun.
    To each their own. I think it ran it's course after the first couple posts. Maybe it was funny for 23 posts. By the 81st, it's gotten beyond stale.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I think Time is fucking with Passion about the Ty stuff and he knows Passion will react to anything, but their internet tussle has been really fucking boring. I hate to say it, but I kind of miss the anti Sark rants.

Yea it is really easy to get Passion in a fuss it is kind of fun.
    To each their own. I think it ran it's course after the first couple posts. Maybe it was funny for 23 posts. By the 81st, it's gotten beyond stale.

I am just talking about a jab here and there in general. I stopped paying attention to that dragged out quarrel pretty quickly.
    edited December 2013
    chuck said:

MisterEm said:

Mods?

I like Passion even though I dislike his username and feel a little gay for typing the first three words of this sentence. You can have your reasons for not liking him. He has always been opinionated and willing to disagree with anyone at any time. I tend to try to get along with people and can't always relate to people who are true to their beliefs at all cost. I don't hate them for it though.

The whole thing about Stanback is one thing we completely agreed on and I think some people missed the point. It wasn't a PC issue. It was about how obvious the doogman staff and husky honks were in pushing their agenda which was to create doubts about Stanback and promote their buddies Carl Bonnell and Johnny Durocher.

BTW you're wrong about him and his Ty defense. I can't speak toward the first year or two because it's a long time ago and I simply stayed out of the debate for his first two years. I needed more time.
    Spokesperson: You're hired. But why should saying "Passion" make you feel gay?
  • I think Time is fucking with Passion about the Ty stuff and he knows Passion will react to anything, but their internet tussle has been really fucking boring. I hate to say it, but I kind of miss the anti Sark rants.

Sark leaving left a lot of half brains with blue balls and a ton of pent up energy.

Also yes, Passion is the easiest person in here to get a reaction out of.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,947 Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

chuck said:

MisterEm said:

Mods?

Spokesperson: You're hired. But why should saying "Passion" make you feel gay?
    I can't explain it. It's just an emotive word and I'm a tough guy who doesn't emote. Tats for wimps and fags.

Seriously it meant nothing. Just lame humor which is my specialty, as you can see.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Still waiting for this "list" @Passion

Paasssssshhhhhhoooon

Still waiting for this "list" @Passion

I will find it.