Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OKG #3, DB Jojo McIntosh (former UCLA commit)

Comments

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Passion said:

Hopefully now Passion can STFU about Petersen.

He was a defender of Ty for years and Sark yet blast Pete after one week? For something stupid like teen boy stalking?

Relax and let the adults talk bout Petersen.

Typical doog response. Get one verbal (from a DB nonetheless) and condemn anyone that says anything that isn't "RAH RAH!" I really like this verbal, but let's talk after a few OLs and interior DLs climb in the boat.

Secondly, I'm a defender of ty and sark? Your obsession with me is making you delusional (and even more stupid than you already are). I was calling for ty's head long before 99% of Husky Nation. In fact, I compiled a list of people (with their quotes) that were defending ty in year-3, and I shared it with a few folks on doogman in year-4.

You're a complete moron.
    If it took you until year 3 to want to fire Ty, you weren't ahead of 99% of the fanbase. 80-90% maybe, but not 99%.

#WeWereAFootballSchool
    I think he was talking about his Doog buddies on Doogman. I know a lot of people were pissed about the Ty hire from day one and wanted him DOA after Suddenly Senior loss to 0-10 Stanford in year two.
    What was your name, coward? You're such a chicken shit.
  • Passion said:

Passion said:

He was a defender of Ty for years and Sark yet blast Pete after one week? For something stupid like teen boy stalking?

Typical doog response. Get one verbal (from a DB nonetheless) and condemn anyone that says anything that isn't "RAH RAH!" I really like this verbal, but let's talk after a few OLs and interior DLs climb in the boat.

Secondly, I'm a defender of ty and sark? Your obsession with me is making you delusional (and even more stupid than you already are). I was calling for ty's head long before 99% of Husky Nation. In fact, I compiled a list of people (with their quotes) that were defending ty in year-3, and I shared it with a few folks on doogman in year-4.

You're a complete moron.
    If it took you until year 3 to want to fire Ty, you weren't ahead of 99% of the fanbase. 80-90% maybe, but not 99%.

#WeWereAFootballSchool
    I think he was talking about his Doog buddies on Doogman. I know a lot of people were pissed about the Ty hire from day one and wanted him DOA after Suddenly Senior loss to 0-10 Stanford in year two.
    What was your name, coward? You're such a chicken shit.
    You said you claimed you knew who I was?

Anyways my handles were "Harvey Road" and "Sven" as I'm either Harvey Road or Boobs.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Passion said:

You're a complete moron.

#WeWereAFootballSchool
    I think he was talking about his Doog buddies on Doogman. I know a lot of people were pissed about the Ty hire from day one and wanted him DOA after the Air Force game and a bunch of other times, culminating in the Suddenly Senior loss to 0-10 Stanford in year two.

If you didn't step away from the blackjack table to register a new handle proclaiming the death of Husky Football when Ty was announced you hate Husky Football

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    In defense of Passion, he was pretty much always borderline negadawg over at Dawgman. He was a little slow turning on Ty but he was never in the line to bleaux Sark that I remember.
  • dnc said:

In defense of Passion, he was pretty much always borderline negadawg over at Dawgman. He was a little slow turning on Ty but he was never in the line to bleaux Sark that I remember.

He wasn't in the top 1% to want Ty out like he claims and he waited until after year four to start getting on Sark's case.
    dnc said:

Dude, I'll show you the list I compiled of ty defenders. I've got it somewhere.
    Passion said:

dnc said:

I would enjoy this list for the comedic value.
  • Passion said:

dnc said:

No one cares because you at one point were also a Ty defender but now deny it so your list is useless.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Passion said:

dnc said:

yes, please

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UylAeQ_0pq4

Passion said:

dnc said:

No one cares because you at one point were also a Ty defender but now deny it so your list is useless.
    Jeez you're stupid. You admit the existence of my list of ty defenders, but then say that I was a ty defender? I wish I was back in my days of trial law, and could cross examine you in court. I'd have you crying within 5 minutes.
  • Passion said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Jeez you're stupid. You admit the existence of my list of ty defenders, but then say that I was a ty defender? I wish I was back in my days of trial law, and could cross examine you in court. I'd have you crying within 5 minutes.
    Yes because you are doing so well right now..........
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    It wasn't so much Ty hatred as it was the hatefulness of the hire from a real Huskyfan point of view. How could our once proud University even consider replacing the unfortunate loser-slacker Gilby with a similar type head coach who could not keep his job with all that player talent available at Notre Dame? Everybody in college football with half a brain knows that the Domers DO NOT FIRE GOOD FOOTBALL COACHES, regardless of race, creed, or religion. If Tyrone Willingham had actually been a good head football coach, Notre Dame would have recognized that better than any school in collegiate football and would have moved heaven and earth to keep him forever.

Passion said:

dnc said:

The only thing I know is that it was easy as fuck to get your goat by bagging on Stanback. I didn't even believe the shit I said, but it was just too much fun trolling your PC ass.
    Yah, right.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited December 2013
    Passion said:

dnc said:

sure, I could use a good laugh right now
  • death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    Zach Banner didn't want to come to UW because of Sark. So how's that working out?