Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OKG #3, DB Jojo McIntosh (former UCLA commit)

Looks like Pete can recroot!

JoJo McIntosh has committed to #Washington

— Adam Gorney (@adamgorney) December 17, 2013

Comments

• SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    Oregon didnt offer him. Probably cant play.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    A steady diet of OKG's will destroy Husky Football as we've known it now for most of the past 20 years, that is if or when the program returns enough to be destroyable. To bad we can't stick with under-coaching overrated recruits in the hopes that enough will come directly out of high school already developed enough SC style to compete in the Pac-12. However, the new stadium says it's time to start building a championship program again with more OKG's than 5-star wannabes and lots of hard work the Dawgfather way. Recruiting and player development for Husky Football has never really been any other way given UW's location and traditions. Montlake is not a suburb of Hollywood (duh).
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,568 Founders Club
    He plays for the Chicago Bears?

• Hopefully now Passion can STFU about Petersen.

He was a defender of Ty for years and Sark yet blast Pete after one week? For something stupid like teen boy stalking?

Relax and let the adults talk bout Petersen.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited December 2013

Hopefully now Passion can STFU about Petersen.

He was a defender of Ty for years and Sark yet blast Pete after one week? For something stupid like teen boy stalking?

Typical doog response. Get one verbal (from a DB nonetheless) and condemn anyone that says anything that isn't "RAH RAH!" I really like this verbal, but let's talk after a few OLs and interior DLs climb in the boat.

Secondly, I'm a defender of ty and sark? Your obsession with me is making you delusional (and even more stupid than you already are). I was calling for ty's head long before 99% of Husky Nation. In fact, I compiled a list of people (with their quotes) that were defending ty in year-3, and I shared it with a few folks on doogman in year-4.

You're a complete moron.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,587 Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Typical doog response. Get one verbal (from a DB nonetheless) and condemn anyone that says anything that isn't "RAH RAH!" I really like this verbal, but let's talk after a few OLs and interior DLs climb in the boat.

Secondly, I'm a defender of ty and sark? Your obsession with me is making you delusional (and even more stupid than you already are). I was calling for ty's head long before 99% of Husky Nation. In fact, I compiled a list of people (with their quotes) that were defending ty in year-3, and I shared it with a few folks on doogman in year-4.

You're a complete moron.

you *really* need to learn the meaning of the acronym LIFPO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited December 2013
    Passion said:

You're a complete moron.
    You are so full of shit, you were defending Sark going into year 5 and were accusing people of being racist for wanting Ty gone.

Fuck you and your revisionist history bullshit.
    edited December 2013

Passion said:

You're a complete moron.
    You are so full of shit, you were defending Sark going into year 5 and were accusing people of being racist for wanting Ty.

Nope. Never did either. I hated tyrone willingham when it came out that he was a lazy recruiter that played golf instead of doing his job AND when it was revealed that he was mistreating former players. I got booted from doogman for ripping into sark over the summer (prior to year-5) for his shitty OL and interior DL recruiting.

What was your name on doogman? Have the balls to reveal it. Either you are a liar, or you're just an idiot suffering from memory lapses. Probably both.
  • Passion said:

Passion said:

You're a complete moron.
    You are so full of shit, you were defending Sark going into year 5 and were accusing people of being racist for wanting Ty.

Nope. Never did either. I hated tyrone willingham when it came out that he was a lazy recruiter that played golf instead of doing his job AND when it was revealed that he was mistreating former players. I got booted from doogman for ripping into sark over the summer (prior to year-5) for his shitty OL and interior DL recruiting.

What was your name on doogman? Have the balls to reveal it. Either you are a liar, or you suffer from memory lapses. Probably both.
    So you were critical of Sark going into year five? Congrats as most on here knew Sark was a fraud since day one, he proved he was a fraud after year three.

It was obvious your anti Petersen rant the other day was straight from Doogman so you obviously still frequent that site.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Love... Exciting and new ..

Passion said:

Passion said:

You're a complete moron.

What was your name on doogman? Have the balls to reveal it. Either you are a liar, or you suffer from memory lapses. Probably both.
    So you were critical of Sark going into year five? Congrats as most on here knew Sark was a fraud since day one, he proved he was a fraud after year three.

It was obvious your anti Petersen rant the other day was straight from Doogman so you obviously still frequent that site.
    Again, coward, what was your name on doogman? Grow some balls and reveal it. Do you and your lover (orangeslices) protect each others' identities?
  • Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

You're a complete moron.

Again, coward, what was your name on doogman? Grow some balls and reveal it. Do you and your lover (orangeslices) protect each others' identities?
    You are pressing so hard right now it's hilarious. You were proven to be a fucking idiot years ago and now are acting like a dumb cunt like you do in every thread.

BTW, are you going to go cry now that I used the word "Fuck" ?

Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

You're a complete moron.

You are pressing so hard right now it's hilarious. You were proven to be a fucking idiot years ago and now are acting like a dumb cunt like you do in every thread.

BTW, are you going to go cry now that I used the word "Fuck" ?
    Coward.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Passion said:

You're a complete moron.
    If it took you until year 3 to want to fire Ty, you weren't ahead of 99% of the fanbase. 80-90% maybe, but not 99%.

#WeWereAFootballSchool
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    This fight is the best thing on this bored right now.

• Passion said:

You're a complete moron.
    If it took you until year 3 to want to fire Ty, you weren't ahead of 99% of the fanbase. 80-90% maybe, but not 99%.

#WeWereAFootballSchool
    I think he was talking about his Doog buddies on Doogman. I know a lot of people were pissed about the Ty hire from day one and wanted him DOA after Suddenly Senior loss to 0-10 Stanford in year two.