Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guess it's time for that yearly reminder

13»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

haie said:

Ftr I also do cook a mean braut.

NOC
    Yella sure is super pissy tonight.
    Sad to see.

Now that he's gone full MAGA he's full of toxic masculinity and white anxiety
    Must be nice to be a crystal light n vodka, hedonist. Not a care in the world.
    I actually have not a care in the world today. Only like 3 people bugged me. Worked on a project I've been meaning to do. Having a beer now.

Only problem is it's cold as fuck and a bit of a sausage fest here.b
    So you're a CTO?

Yeah have fun trying to work on anything without dumb fucks taking your attention away every 5 minutes. Owners are making too much money to go through the hassle of firing them.

Even more fun when the massive rewrites happen...
    CTO >> CTE
    Why not both
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005

Baseman said:

I could not care less about the CFP and even if I'm not a minority of one, it doesn't matter what I think or believe. If Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma and others need transfer QB's to be contenders, then that's their game and they're welcome to it. And if UW's new head football coach decides that he must have a grad transfer from Stanford or anywhere else to become a CFP contender, then perhaps Bill Walsh was right when he claimed that football playing Huskies are mercenary. I'm old fashioned and prefer that Husky QB's come to us with UW LOI's signed and ready to be raised and trained to WOOF as hounds

This is exactly why I wanted Costello

Which doogman faggot posted this?
    Sounds like Krisvashon's work, as polished by a writing tutor.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I could not care less about the CFP and even if I'm not a minority of one, it doesn't matter what I think or believe. If Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma and others need transfer QB's to be contenders, then that's their game and they're welcome to it. And if UW's new head football coach decides that he must have a grad transfer from Stanford or anywhere else to become a CFP contender, then perhaps Bill Walsh was right when he claimed that football playing Huskies are mercenary. I'm old fashioned and prefer that Husky QB's come to us with UW LOI's signed and ready to be raised and trained to WOOF as hounds

This is exactly why I wanted Costello

Which doogman faggot posted this?
    Tailgater
    He's still alive?