Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guess it's time for that yearly reminder

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
Our fans have supplanted the Cougs as the dumbest fan base in the Pac12.

We are not an "elite" program. Get it through your fucking skulls, An elite head coach and roster full of elite players don't lose to Cal, Stanford, and Colorado.

Apparently we are the class of the Pac again. Oregon lost most of the OL and their starting QB, even though their RBs return.

We trust our elite ethical coaches, unlike that slimy salesman in Eugene that popped off when he WON a Rosebowl. I like Rosebowl winning salesmen, but that's just me.

Don't underestimate the leveling up weve added with our new Asst RB coach OC's play selections.

Apparently Costello (hahahaha) puts us back in the national picture. Without him we still win 8 or 9. Sirmon/Morris/Garbers > Eason.

The posi's, intelligent football savants they are, have already accounted for us losing both OTs and our 1st team all Pac12 / 2nd team All American starting center.

Our OKGs >>> Oregon's bad kids. Our classy players do everything they can to win, even when they sit out the Bowl games. Shoutout to our guy Tray Adams getting us free pub blocking for Rosebowl winning QB and MVP Justin Herbert in the Senior Bowl,

Ive reserved prime lawn space on the west side of the Rosebowl for next January. Derek and I will be podding live. Doogbot cooks a mean Braut. Maybe Yellow Snow can bring his turntable and spin tunes. All are welcome. It will be great having Race and Damone join us. Should be a super time.

Comments