Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another decommit (yes, teen boy stalking).

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
The crazy lady is saying Don Hill (DE from Idaho) has de-committed. Crazy...we lose a kid from Idaho?

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    WDWHA...Not OKG.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Just sit back and enjoy Sark build USevenC
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    He'll never qualify.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    He burned a lot of bridges.
  • Options
    SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 286
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    He's being an idiot
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He doesnt BLEED purple and gold
  • Options
    Awfully cold for February.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I fucking hate sark. From the times blog: "The Huskies have just five committed recruits left for the Class of 2014 after the de-commitment of Don Hill, a defensive end/linebacker from Boise. Hill is now being recruited by USC."
  • Options
    PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Since the faggots at doogman know all these young boys, and are obviously respected highly by them, maybe Coach Petersen should hire some fat faggot graduate of Whitman Candy College to be Director of Recruiting?
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    PRedoubt said:

Since the faggots at doogman know all these young boys, and are obviously respected highly by them, maybe Coach Petersen should hire some fat faggot graduate of Whitman Candy College to be Director of Recruiting?

The food budget wouldn't be able to be sustained by the AD.

• Options
    Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1

I always thought Colorado was a real cunt for the way they acted when Rick came here about recruiting. And Babs was a dumb enough cunt to listen to them.

But it is crystal fucking clearly obvious that Sark and Tosh are fucking UW in the ass over the recruits. I don't care about the individual teens, but I do care that once again we're the little prison bitch here.

If Woody doesn't fuck them up good for cheating and get them to lose some more scholarships he's back to pool boy in my book.

Coaches are slimy, water is wet, and Sark is a slimy coach - we get it. If he was slimy and won big here I wouldn't give a shit. But he's the USC coach, lost here, and is slimy.

Make
    Them
    Pay

Wait what? Sark isn't doing it the right way?

Funny how doogs always kicked Rick around over being a "sleazeball". All while hating his Rosebowl win.

The only difference between Sark and a bucket of shit is the fucking bucket.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,926
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Woody will just say "well it's dissapointing that he would do that but its up to he and his AD".

Good news though, we will likely get a commit from BSUs qb commit. His offer list besides BSU is below.

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Passion said:

The crazy lady is saying Don Hill (DE from Idaho) has de-committed. Crazy...we lose a kid from Idaho?

Figured by now Petersen would have fixed the hole in the Idaho fence that Sark built. How hard would that have been and how long should it take? Didn't he coach at some town in Idaho? Maybe he's not all that...
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PRedoubt said:

totally. it's not like he went to Middlebury or anything eh Tony?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Magic Mountain > Silverwood > Wild Waves

Simple fact.
  • Options
    Passion said:

I fucking hate sark. From the times blog: "The Huskies have just five committed recruits left for the Class of 2014 after the de-commitment of Don Hill, a defensive end/linebacker from Boise. Hill is now being recruited by USC."

It's his fucking job. Bitching about poaching recruits is FS. You sound like a doog crying about Mora.

I hate Sark too but not for recruiting our guys.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Passion said:

It's his fucking job. Bitching about poaching recruits is FS. You sound like a doog crying about Mora.

I hate Sark too but not for recruiting our guys.
    Pretty sure he was bitching about the low number of commits we had even before he left.

Funny you call out Passion, but Race went on an even bigger vent session but you don't say a word.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I actually think Don Hill wasn't an OKG. Apparently Petersen won't let him enroll early and that's what he's set on doing. I have a feeling some of Petersen's decisions are going to get annoying. This class is looking like it may turn out to be Sark's '09 class. To me, it seems like he thinks he's still in Boise. You don't have to target kids with no other offers. But just win and I won't give a fuck.