Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another decommit (yes, teen boy stalking).

13»

Comments

• Options

Nice to see mick back to full retard. Feels like home

IrishDawg has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread.

Feels right to say that line again.
  • Options
    Don James never had to face a ranked Oregon Statw was a good passive aggressive defense of Sark by the mick.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    NOBODY has developed in this program during the last 5 years.

Jaydon Mickens will be the next Jordan Polk.
  • Options

NOBODY has developed in this program during the last 5 years.

Jaydon Mickens will be the next Jordan Polk.

He_Needs_More_Cock always paints with a broad brush.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to quote my own post
  • Options

I like to quote my own post

Me too.
  • Options
    Irish is acting like his alter ego Bronc4Blue on the AZmessage board when we clearly got to him.

Pressing badly.
  • Options

Irish is acting like his alter ego Bronc4Blue on the AZmessage board when we clearly got to him.

Pressing badly.

I lost count of how many times He_Needs_More_Cock ran back to the board to pick the sand out of his vaginal area.

Pure comedy.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,910
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2013
    After having been called both an idiot halfbrain and a dumb doog by plenty over the yrs., the Noog one actually made some sense.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I actually think Don Hill wasn't an OKG. Apparently Petersen won't let him enroll early and that's what he's set on doing. I have a feeling some of Petersen's decisions are going to get annoying. This class is looking like it may turn out to be Sark's '09 class. To me, it seems like he thinks he's still in Boise. You don't have to target kids with no other offers. But just win and I won't give a fuck.

I think it's too early to know. I give Petersen the doubt for now. He'll assess the situation and take action to produce the best team he can for 2014. It has been too fucking long since we have been able to call into question the decisions/actions of a real head coach. This is going to be fun. Petersen is different than the other BSU head coaches that flopped after moving on.

I like the OKG concept. Don James would have had something similar if he had coached in this social media era.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Passion said:

I actually think Don Hill wasn't an OKG. Apparently Petersen won't let him enroll early and that's what he's set on doing. I have a feeling some of Petersen's decisions are going to get annoying. This class is looking like it may turn out to be Sark's '09 class. To me, it seems like he thinks he's still in Boise. You don't have to target kids with no other offers.

Good post. I deleted the last sentence. I just hope this guy isn't too rigid.

I expect he is less rigid than he was 8 years ago. He's 49 and is primed to have his best year's as man and head football coach.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    Hill wants to come in early, then rehab his crappy knee. SC needs like 4 guys to come in early. Not sure we do, specially when he can't even participate in spring drills.