Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Porking Lot Update (Crystal Mountain Edition)

124»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stevens has been a clusterfuck since I can remember. Sad to see Crystal now join the ranks. Now I know what it's like to be a gentrified minority. Crystal was always way underutilized despite their proximity to Seattle and being the second-best mountain in the state, so in my estimation Baker and White Pass are the only driveable places worth going to from Seattle now (on the weekends at least). Maybe throw Mission on that list. And all of those are a minimum 2.75 hour drive away.

Anyways, we need some big dick moneybags to start lobbying for development of forest land. Seattle metro is way too big for all of the ski traffic to be funneling into essentially two mountains.

@GreenRiverGatorz Where can you put another ski area though within 1.75 hrs of Seattle with a base above 4,000 ft?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We went to dinner at the top of Crystal in the summer. Do they still do that?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

We went to dinner at the top of Crystal in the summer. Do they still do that?

Yes
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cool city man

I recommend it it all seriousness

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cool city man

I recommend it it all seriousness

Yes and no. Depends on the day.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Stevens has been a clusterfuck since I can remember. Sad to see Crystal now join the ranks. Now I know what it's like to be a gentrified minority. Crystal was always way underutilized despite their proximity to Seattle and being the second-best mountain in the state, so in my estimation Baker and White Pass are the only driveable places worth going to from Seattle now (on the weekends at least). Maybe throw Mission on that list. And all of those are a minimum 2.75 hour drive away.

Anyways, we need some big dick moneybags to start lobbying for development of forest land. Seattle metro is way too big for all of the ski traffic to be funneling into essentially two mountains.

@GreenRiverGatorz Where can you put another ski area though within 1.75 hrs of Seattle with a base above 4,000 ft?
    Fuck if I know, what am I, a cartographer?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    No porking lot issues today. Front fucking row.

10" overnight.

Feel bad for me bro!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

No porking lot issues today. Front fucking row.

10" overnight.

Feel bad for me bro!

Dick.