Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Class warfare update

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,822 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

And for the record, I am no huge fan of Trump, but this is pure win. Iran started it with the contractor and the embassy, Trump punched them right square in the nose, then allowed them a save face off ramp, all while calling for peace. Trump handled this brilliantly, and the liberal hysterics look even worse today than yesterday.

Agreed, so far. That said, this still requires attention and follow through. And Congress does need to be provided the details.
    When there are enemies of the U.S. in Congress, why in the name of common sense would you include them in plotting strategy?

After all, this is WWIII!

Madam, whether you have any basis to say that or not, no one suggested including them in plotting strategy. There’s this Constitutional issue you seem willing to ignore.
    You ignored or for 2600 Obozo kills.
    An exercise of power authorized by Congress.
    Bullshit. BO never went to congress to bomb Libya. Why do you have to lie? This is a fucking message board FFS. Tell the truth.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,232

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

And for the record, I am no huge fan of Trump, but this is pure win. Iran started it with the contractor and the embassy, Trump punched them right square in the nose, then allowed them a save face off ramp, all while calling for peace. Trump handled this brilliantly, and the liberal hysterics look even worse today than yesterday.

Agreed, so far. That said, this still requires attention and follow through. And Congress does need to be provided the details.
    When there are enemies of the U.S. in Congress, why in the name of common sense would you include them in plotting strategy?

Madam, whether you have any basis to say that or not, no one suggested including them in plotting strategy. There’s this Constitutional issue you seem willing to ignore.
    Bullshit. BO never went to congress to bomb Libya. Why do you have to lie? This is a fucking message board FFS. Tell the truth.
    But we agree on Libya. Not what Mall Cop was referring to.

You want Congress to get back into the Declaring War business? Me too.
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Who declared war? We killed a terrorist who was responsible for over 600 American lives.. It has nothing to do with declaring war.

If I am being blunt here, I don't trust anyone on the left side of the "isle" when it comes to keeping secrets about our targets. They leak secrets like a 90 year old woman with 20 kids' bladder.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Who declared war? We killed a terrorist who was responsible for over 600 American lives.. It has nothing to do with declaring war.

If I am being blunt here, I don't trust anyone on the left side of the "isle" when it comes to keeping secrets about our targets. They leak secrets like a 90 year old woman with 20 kids' bladder.
    Putin is a terrorist. If we assassinate him I expect there is going to be a response from the Russian state. Killing government officials always has the potential to lead to war.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,924 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Putin is a terrorist. If we assassinate him I expect there is going to be a response from the Russian state. Killing government officials always has the potential to lead to war.
    Not even a close comparison.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,951 Standard Supporter
    Counselor loves phu*cking strawmen ass. Learned behavior or genetic predisposition, who knows?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Ha ha ha........jeezus HH. You are embarrassing yourself. Just walk away.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

You want Congress to have to declare war before a President can do what Trump just did? Really?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Apples to dogshit. Looks good on you O'Keefed.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

You want Congress to have to declare war before a President can do what Trump just did? Really?
    Not what I said at all.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Apples to dogshit. Looks good on you O'Keefed.
    Well you and the other gals saying that are allegedly college grads. So distinguish assassinating one government official with assassinating another.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Not what I said at all.
    Well as usual you're trying to come down on both sides of an issue. Don't blame me for your in coherency.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Not what I said at all.
    Well as usual you're trying to come down on both sides of an issue. Don't blame me for your in coherency.
    I explicitly said I have no problem with what Daddy did but that he now needs to put Congress in the loop.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Not what I said at all.
    I explicitly said I have no problem with what Daddy did but that he now needs to put Congress in the loop.
    And he has now done that. You must be happy.

What does this have to do with the actions Trump took against Soleimani? As usual O'Keefed you're trying to play on both sides of the street.
    edited January 2020
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Not what I said at all.
    That’s odd, because Daddy’s admitting he hasn’t put Congress in the loop. You should tell him your view of the matter.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Not what I said at all.
    That’s odd, because Daddy’s admitting he hasn’t put Congress in the loop. You should tell him your view of the matter.
    Nancy is on record saying it's not required to tell congress before taking out a foreign state leader. There is nothing left to tell them. Just taking Nancy's lead here.

HTH

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Not what I said at all.
    Nancy is on record saying it's not required to tell congress before taking out a foreign state leader. There is nothing left to tell them. Just taking Nancy's lead here.

HTH
    Did blob remove a thorn from your paw sometime in the past?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Not what I said at all.

HTH
    Did blob remove a thorn from your paw sometime in the past?
    You're just a dumbfuck. That's all