Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Class warfare update

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 103,997 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

And for the record, I am no huge fan of Trump, but this is pure win. Iran started it with the contractor and the embassy, Trump punched them right square in the nose, then allowed them a save face off ramp, all while calling for peace. Trump handled this brilliantly, and the liberal hysterics look even worse today than yesterday.

Agreed, so far. That said, this still requires attention and follow through. And Congress does need to be provided the details.
    Those in Congress not actively rooting for the away team

#IlhanOmar
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,751 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

It ain't me
    It ain't me
    I ain't no fortunate son

My rich grand pappy got 2 Purple Hearts. My other grand pappy who was poor stormed the beaches of Normandy and got a purple heart as well.
    I like heroes who aren’t wounded.
    He got 2 Silver Stars too.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,145

HHusky said:

It ain't me
    It ain't me
    I ain't no fortunate son

My rich grand pappy got 2 Purple Hearts. My other grand pappy who was poor stormed the beaches of Normandy and got a purple heart as well.
    I like heroes who aren’t wounded.
    He got 2 Silver Stars too.
    Texaco?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,840 Standard Supporter

The evil, rich, white imperialists of the US have done more to raise the standard of living of poor and working classes billions around the globe than any force in human history.

End that kind of oppression right now!!
    Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

And for the record, I am no huge fan of Trump, but this is pure win. Iran started it with the contractor and the embassy, Trump punched them right square in the nose, then allowed them a save face off ramp, all while calling for peace. Trump handled this brilliantly, and the liberal hysterics look even worse today than yesterday.

The libs will credit Iran for deescalating, insinuating that Trump would have continued the move to war if not for the peaceful Mullahs, it’s their only move at this point.

In reality, Iran is weaker than we even thought. The Supreme Leader hinting that he would have gone further in the response, they don’t know what to do.

Only way it could get better is if the Ukrainian airliner was randomly hit by one of these missiles.

The liberal airwaves are full of MSM talking point generators this morning, mostly praising Iran for deliberately not hitting any US troops, even though they obviously could have, because their missiles and rockets are, I kid you not, "Incredibly Precise."
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,813
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Agreed, so far. That said, this still requires attention and follow through. And Congress does need to be provided the details.
    Nope. No they don’t. Not until war is being declared. We have enemies of our country elected and given sensitive positions. No need to tip the enemy off.
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Nope. No they don’t. Not until war is being declared. We have enemies of our country elected and given sensitive positions. No need to tip the enemy off.
    Another voice for an absolute monarchy heard from.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,898 Standard Supporter
    And another strawman gets ass raped by the counselor. Maybe his clients like getting ass raped too. Actually would make sense.

And another strawman gets ass raped by the counselor. Maybe his clients like getting ass raped too. Actually would make sense.

What’s the “strawman”, Gasbag?
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,556
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

When there are enemies of the U.S. in Congress, why in the name of common sense would you include them in plotting strategy?

After all, this is WWIII!

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

When there are enemies of the U.S. in Congress, why in the name of common sense would you include them in plotting strategy?

Madam, whether you have any basis to say that or not, no one suggested including them in plotting strategy. There’s this Constitutional issue you seem willing to ignore.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,799 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Madam, whether you have any basis to say that or not, no one suggested including them in plotting strategy. There’s this Constitutional issue you seem willing to ignore.
    You ignored or for 2600 Obozo kills.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

An exercise of power authorized by Congress.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,799 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

An exercise of power authorized by Congress.
    Nope. How about hitting the US citizens? Congress did not approve his strikes. Try again.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 103,997 Founders Club
    Hillary's running mate claims Obama had the right under the Bush Iraq war resolution.

I laughed
    I love how Cutesy HHuskyIsRacist's poasts are. I wonder what his husband thinks of them.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,571 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Oh you mean like how Obama informed congress?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,571 Founders Club
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Another voice for an absolute monarchy heard from.
    Shut the fuck up asshole. You're fine with monarchy as long as it's run by RATs you fucking lying POS.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,728 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Why? What makes you think they will do their jobs?

Articles. What Articles?