Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    What about "Trump supporters" who aren't happy with his intervention. They are still cool?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,219 Founders Club

It ain't me
    It ain't me
    I ain't no fortunate son

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,836 Swaye's Wigwam

It ain't me
    It ain't me
    I ain't no fortunate son

My rich grand pappy got 2 Purple Hearts. My other grand pappy who was poor stormed the beaches of Normandy and got a purple heart as well.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,924 Standard Supporter
    No doubt they shot it down. Hang on while the left runs cover for Iranian murders. It's what they do.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,232

It ain't me
    It ain't me
    I ain't no fortunate son

My rich grand pappy got 2 Purple Hearts. My other grand pappy who was poor stormed the beaches of Normandy and got a purple heart as well.
    I like heroes who aren’t wounded.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,232
    Swaye said:

And for the record, I am no huge fan of Trump, but this is pure win. Iran started it with the contractor and the embassy, Trump punched them right square in the nose, then allowed them a save face off ramp, all while calling for peace. Trump handled this brilliantly, and the liberal hysterics look even worse today than yesterday.

Agreed, so far. That said, this still requires attention and follow through. And Congress does need to be provided the details.