Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

And here we go

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Unpinned the thread because the war is over and @ThomasFremont did a big dick apology.

VI Day?

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dhdawg said:

So when are we leaving Iraq? They voted for us to LEAVE! 2 days ago.

We can't leave in the middle of WWIII
    So is the next bb gun shootout WWIV or WWV? I just can't keep all these wars straight.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

dhdawg said:

So when are we leaving Iraq? They voted for us to LEAVE! 2 days ago.

Non-binding is non-binding.
    Terribly sad that has to be explained.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is there a category in Classics for posts that aged poorly?

This one is gold.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did we win yet?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

DJDuck said:

TF clutching his feckless pusillanimous pearls. Were you all worked up when Oboner targeted an American citizen and his son and killed them in a drone strike?

Trump just started WWIII. If there was ever a time for your fucking cult to shut up about whataboutism now is the time.
    We're all going to die!!!!!!
    I don’t think it’s WWIII, but if we don’t strike another target fairly immediately, the benefit of any intimidation Iran may have felt will be lost. There’s risk to be sure, and Daddy fired everyone who knew how to do military action. But to do nothing just exposes him as a hollow suit.
    @HHusky needs to level a Thomas Fremont type apology for his military expert hot take.

What a dumbshit.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,895

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

DJDuck said:

TF clutching his feckless pusillanimous pearls. Were you all worked up when Oboner targeted an American citizen and his son and killed them in a drone strike?

Trump just started WWIII. If there was ever a time for your fucking cult to shut up about whataboutism now is the time.
    We're all going to die!!!!!!
    I don’t think it’s WWIII, but if we don’t strike another target fairly immediately, the benefit of any intimidation Iran may have felt will be lost. There’s risk to be sure, and Daddy fired everyone who knew how to do military action. But to do nothing just exposes him as a hollow suit.
    @HHusky needs to level a Thomas Fremont type apology for his military expert hot take.

What a dumbshit.
    Village Idiot.

License to Vill.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,944
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Can you imagine the great legal advice you would get from the Counselor? I pity his clients. From Hands Up Don't Shoot, to calling barry the More Fiscally Responsible Alternative, HH has shown the ability to swallow and swallow deep. I need some more of his hot takes on the Trump - Russian collusion.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,896
    edited March 2020
    I'm thinking HH is a paper pushing attorney. No actual courtroom theatrics. That or he's suffered multiple strokes and dain bramage.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Where is that dhdawg dipshit?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Where is that dhdawg dipshit?

Sounds like he shut up about his fucking cult lying to stir people up and trying to turn everything into the end of the world because trump.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,499
    Swaye's Wigwam

DJDuck said:

Yes. Just like I was worked up when ICE detained an American citizen for over a week just for being brown and having a Mexican name.

Just like I’m pissed that the current president just got Americans killed. And this is just the start. You got your war. Congrats.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,978
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I’m waiting for some leftist/statist to call for a drone strike on Putin. You know it’s coming.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

DJDuck said:

Yes. Just like I was worked up when ICE detained an American citizen for over a week just for being brown and having a Mexican name.

Just like I’m pissed that the current president just got Americans killed. And this is just the start. You got your war. Congrats.

LMFAO. War?! Go cut yourself you emo teen girl. This is allowing Iran to look tough without taking any big hits. Iran does not want a war. Dictators like to stay in charge, not get wiped out.
    Hilarious.
    No US casualties. Iran didn't point those missiles at our troops. They know better. Your hate for Trump is blinding you from forming a rational thought or argument. I think you actually wish this would start a war just so you can be right. Pathetic.
    Fuck you. I have family on the fucking wall protecting this country.

You can go kill yourself.

Seriously.
    Do you have family in Ukraine 🇺🇦?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

DJDuck said:

LOL. I'd have left after this embarrassment as well. What a dolt.