Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

And here we go

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    looks like all sides are saving face and things will be back to dysfunctional by the weekend
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

DJDuck said:

TF clutching his feckless pusillanimous pearls. Were you all worked up when Oboner targeted an American citizen and his son and killed them in a drone strike?

Yes. Just like I was worked up when ICE detained an American citizen for over a week just for being brown and having a Mexican name.

Just like I’m pissed that the current president just got Americans killed. And this is just the start. You got your war. Congrats.

LMFAO. War?! Go cut yourself you emo teen girl. This is allowing Iran to look tough without taking any big hits. Iran does not want a war. Dictators like to stay in charge, not get wiped out.
    Hilarious.
    No US casualties. Iran didn't point those missiles at our troops. They know better. Your hate for Trump is blinding you from forming a rational thought or argument. I think you actually wish this would start a war just so you can be right. Pathetic.
    Fuck you. I have family on the fucking wall protecting this country.

You can go kill yourself.

Seriously.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    And now a Ukrainian Airlines plane crashes after taking off the the Tehran Airport. Seems like a really strange coincidence.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

TF clutching his feckless pusillanimous pearls. Were you all worked up when Oboner targeted an American citizen and his son and killed them in a drone strike?

Yes. Just like I was worked up when ICE detained an American citizen for over a week just for being brown and having a Mexican name.

Just like I’m pissed that the current president just got Americans killed. And this is just the start. You got your war. Congrats.

LMFAO. War?! Go cut yourself you emo teen girl. This is allowing Iran to look tough without taking any big hits. Iran does not want a war. Dictators like to stay in charge, not get wiped out.
    Hilarious.
    No US casualties. Iran didn't point those missiles at our troops. They know better. Your hate for Trump is blinding you from forming a rational thought or argument. I think you actually wish this would start a war just so you can be right. Pathetic.

Seriously.
    So at least somebody in your family has balls, unlike yourself. Nice of you to pimp them out and steal their valor for points. Go fuck yourself, appropriator.
    Caring about the well being of my family isn’t stealing their valor.

Maybe if you cared about your family you’d understand. Instead you’re moving them to what, Kent? Federal Way? Too rich? Pasco?

Best of luck the rest of the way.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

DJDuck said:

Hilarious.

Seriously.
    So at least somebody in your family has balls, unlike yourself. Nice of you to pimp them out and steal their valor for points. Go fuck yourself, appropriator.

Maybe if you cared about your family you’d understand. Instead you’re moving them to what, Kent? Federal Way? Too rich? Pasco?

Bullshit you desperate phony. You want their respect cause you can't earn your own. Fuck Off. And LEAVE. For Good this time.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Hilarious.

Seriously.

Bullshit you desperate phony. You want their respect cause you can't earn your own. Fuck Off. And LEAVE. For Good this time.
    I want their safety. And I get annoyed when losers like you cheerlead another stupid fucking war.

Let me save your next post: “It’s not a war!!!”

Hopefully. But it’s definitely closer to a war than it’s been in a long time.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Hilarious.

Seriously.

I want their safety. And I get annoyed when losers like you cheerlead another stupid fucking war.

How much horseshit can you spew in one thread? Seriously. As if anyone wants any harm to come to any US civilian or service member, or doesn't care about their safety. But you want to run and hide under the bed instead of disposing of tyrants when we have the opportunity. Newsflash Tommy! When you sign up to serve, sometimes you have to step in harm's way. You can cut the martyr act any time.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,939
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Ain't going to be any boots on the ground in Iran. Your transgender triggered act is contemptible. Keep rooting for the away team. You blew barry and PIPS while they were overthrowing Khadafy. I have no problem leaving Iraq to the Iraqis. I have a problem leaving it to ISIS or the Iranians. Letting the mullahs get nukes is beyond stupid. Paying to do so like Barry did is treasonous. Keep rooting for the away team.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hearing they also had a 4.9 earthquake at one of their nuclear plants. They fire those missiles and the earth shakes and planes crash.

Don't fuck with Iran
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2020

DJDuck said:

Hilarious.

Seriously.

But you want to run and hide under the bed instead of disposing of tyrants when we have the opportunity.
    A Trump Leg Humper is missing the irony here (big surprise).

Many are trying to depose our tyrant, but you guys support him and support his efforts to start a conflict to distract the red states.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Hilarious.

Seriously.

How much horseshit can you spew in one thread? Seriously. As if anyone wants any harm to come to any US civilian or service member, or doesn't care about their safety. But you want to run and hide under the bed instead of disposing of tyrants when we have the opportunity. Newsflash Tommy! When you sign up to serve, sometimes you have to step in harm's way. You can cut the martyr act any time.
    You don’t know shit about it. You’re a remora in every facet of life.

Go post some Facebook memes about how cool it is that people are upset by the idea that their families are in greater danger. TDS! Lib tears! Lulz!

Fucking idiot.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Hilarious.

Seriously.

You don’t know shit about it. You’re a remora in every facet of life.

Go post some Facebook memes about how cool it is that people are upset by the idea that their families are in greater danger. TDS! Lib tears! Lulz!

Fucking idiot.
    Don't get all weepy and emotional, Faggot.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dhdawg said:

DJDuck said:

Trump just started WWIII. If there was ever a time for your fucking cult to shut up about whataboutism now is the time.
    Lmfao
    Instant classic.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,815
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

DJDuck said:

Trump just started WWIII. If there was ever a time for your fucking cult to shut up about whataboutism now is the time.
    We're all going to die!!!!!!
    Wait what? We don't have 11 more years?
    If we’re in wwiii who gives a shit about climate warming change ! @RaceBannon and I will pour a Bombay sapphire and spark up a #freshbowl
    If we?re here to drink Bombay Sapphires and spark up #freshbowls, I'M IN !!!1!
  • Options
    The difference between now and the last few years is that the Iranian government is now admitting to firing the rockets.