Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who were the fucktards that stood out in the freezing cold and dark with that stupid ass cake?

LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Standard Supporter
Can someone re-tell the story for us younger doogs?

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Woody passed on Mike Leach and Pat Hill for Sark. Hill was a meh coach but he went way up in my eyes --exactly the TUFF dedicated coach we need--when he told Fleenor he'd crawl naked through glass to get the job.

Good thread idea. What would UW's record have been 2009-2013 if Leach had been hired instead
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This was before HH right when HHB was getting active.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    LawDawg1 said:

This was before HH right when HHB was getting active.

Derp, that's what I meant.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Woody passed on Mike Leach and Pat Hill for Sark. Hill was a meh coach but he went way up in my eyes --exactly the TUFF dedicated coach we need--when he told Fleenor he'd crawl naked through glass to get the job.

Best part about Ol’ Pat Hill is when he gave that weird press interview stating he was “no longer interested” in the Washington job even though everyone knew how full of shit he was and he desperately wanted it. Has one losing season before that saga then has one more in 2011 and they can his ass. Probably in retaliation for even pretending he was a legit candidate and wanting out