Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who were the fucktards that stood out in the freezing cold and dark with that stupid ass cake?

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Don’t forget all the slams against the “vocal minority”
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    When did @IrishDawg22 get so dialed in?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

In 2007 iDawg and I started the bowl ineligible let's get rid of Ty podcast after a losing season was assured rather easily

You may have heard of the Millen Stats. He showed how coaches who sucked but not as bad as Ty sucked never even got back to Lambo level after three bad years like Ty had here.

We thought if the DAWGS lost to Hawaii Ty would be fired. The DAWGS lost and for a few days the rumors flew but Ty stayed. Insert NAACP and Sean Alexander vitriol here but the fucking moron Emmert made the call.

At this point Jim Mora did not have a contract or a job having been "let go" by the Falcons. We wanted him to restore the Husky PRIDE and brand and yes visions of Pete Carroll danced through our head. Failed in the NFL but not that bad. Mora got credit for Vick and the Falcons being the first road team to win at Lambeu even though he was DC and Reeves was still head coach. Ty won several Rose Bowls. Shit happens noses get broken and stuff.

At any rate as we suffered through Owen 12 the Hawks made Mora head coach in waiting so he did in fact have a CONTRACT for 09, but not for 08. The Hawks agreed with iDAWG and me that Mora was a good choice. Then fired him after one year. We got Sark. Mora got UCLA. Everyone got fucked except the HAWKS who got Pete.

Mora ran Tiger Mountain and cake was there. I did not attend.

The only take away after all this time is that Ty should have been fired after 07. The rest is speculation

Fuck Sean Alexander. Never saw an RB atrophy and slow down faster than that pissy head case.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Mooser42 said:

@Mooser42 could tell it best, but a group of HH posters got together to go sing happy birthday to Jim Mora at his house around Medina. He obviously never took the job (maybe wasn't offered), so the joke was that they should have brought pie instead of cake. Pretty sure @CokeGreaterThanPepsi was there too.

There was a glorious website (www.hirejimmora.com) that was created as sort of a joke, then Softy and Kim latched on and used me as a pawn to drive subscriptions and listeners. Being young and stupid, I agreed to help their subscription drive with the promise of fame and fortune (lol).

One day before Mora's birthday, I got a PM on DM.c from Softy asking if I could round up some fucktards to meet at the entrance to Mora's neighborhood (there was only one way in or out). I put out the fucktarded call on DM.c and HHB and several fucktards showed up at the gas station just outside his neighborhood. King of the wannabe fucktards Softy showed up with a cake from QFC. After 2 hours in the cold, there was no mora, but some red headed bag of dicks from KOMO radio showed up to interview us. Softy paniced cause he thinks hes famous and hid with his cake and the rest of us left that red headed asshole standing there with his microphone in the dark. After we left, Softy left that stupid QFC cake on Mora's doorstep and then Mora told UW to fuckoff. I got a nice email from Mora thanking me for my service and asking me to support Skidark. Now I am known as the asshole who baked a cake instead of a pie even though Softy brought the cake from QFC and wrote HBD JIM on it with some canned frosting.

Pretty sure 2 of the participants are now married. Match.com at Moras?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Should have been pie, not cake. Been saying that for years

Hair Pie?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2020
    two
    haie said:

Gladstone said:

Baseman said:

Woody passed on Mike Leach and Pat Hill for Sark. Hill was a meh coach but he went way up in my eyes --exactly the TUFF dedicated coach we need--when he told Fleenor he'd crawl naked through glass to get the job.

Good thread idea. What would UW's record have been 2009-2013 if Leach had been hired instead
    9-10 wins and buttfucked by Stanford and Chip anyways.
    They beat Stanford the years we lost to them
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That was 09 by the way
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Never. That’s the joke
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Should have been pie, not cake. Been saying that for years

Hair Pie?
    Sadly, no.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Never. That’s the joke
    Well that's lame. I was hoping he bragged that he was dialed in or something
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This one's headed to Classics
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

In 2007 iDawg and I started the bowl ineligible let's get rid of Ty podcast after a losing season was assured rather easily

You may have heard of the Millen Stats. He showed how coaches who sucked but not as bad as Ty sucked never even got back to Lambo level after three bad years like Ty had here.

We thought if the DAWGS lost to Hawaii Ty would be fired. The DAWGS lost and for a few days the rumors flew but Ty stayed. Insert NAACP and Sean Alexander vitriol here but the fucking moron Emmert made the call.

At this point Jim Mora did not have a contract or a job having been "let go" by the Falcons. We wanted him to restore the Husky PRIDE and brand and yes visions of Pete Carroll danced through our head. Failed in the NFL but not that bad. Mora got credit for Vick and the Falcons being the first road team to win at Lambeu even though he was DC and Reeves was still head coach. Ty won several Rose Bowls. Shit happens noses get broken and stuff.

At any rate as we suffered through Owen 12 the Hawks made Mora head coach in waiting so he did in fact have a CONTRACT for 09, but not for 08. The Hawks agreed with iDAWG and me that Mora was a good choice. Then fired him after one year. We got Sark. Mora got UCLA. Everyone got fucked except the HAWKS who got Pete.

Mora ran Tiger Mountain and cake was there. I did not attend.

The only take away after all this time is that Ty should have been fired after 07. The rest is speculation

I talked to Kim before the Hawaii game. He told me ty was gone win or lose. I was happy given that uw jumped out to a 21 point lead in the first half. Then lost.
    Wait, Kim was wrong?! Are you sure we're talking about the same guy? Mr "Chip Kelly is going to be a disaster at Oregon" himself?!? C'mon. He always bats 1.000! You wouldn't want to answer his email for the day.