Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Winning! Report-Head of Iran Quds force killed.

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,207
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

This isn’t about whether he’s a piece of shit. Fuck, I’m glad he’s dead. Gadaffi and Sadaam and lots of other dead people were prices of shit too. Fuck em all.

BUT...

How’s that gone for us the last 20 years? Are we willing to raze Iran next?

I am not for starting another war. I fucking hate war, because I've done it. But, Iran is the worst perpetrator of regional instability and financed terrorism in the world and it isn't close. And that isn't bullshit Iraq WMD talk. Everyone knows what Iran is all about and the intel on them is overwhelming, and bipartisan. There is no doubt.

So while I do NOT want another war over there, I have no idea how to continue to contain their radical ideology and stop them from exporting terror to NYC without breaking some eggs. I just don't believe if we left the region they would forget about us. They would have proxy governments in half the region and be attacking Israel and the US with terror within a decade. Probably less. So I don't know what to do because many mistakes have been made by many administrations to get us here - in the mid-90's I was doing Straights of Hormuz transits on US carriers at General Quarters because we were afraid of Iran silkworming our asses in the narrow transit. 25 fucking years ago. Much like North Korea this is decades of mismanaging the problem coming home to roost.

TL;DR: I don't know if there is a solution that will work other than turning it into a parking lot?
    Agree. And I don’t trust cadet bone spurs to lead us to an improved situation in the region.
    Last year, they were all in on "let the middle East all kill themselves". Now they want to go win a war. Lol
    Not sure I've seen anyone say they want war. This was a nice round of retribution and a chin check for Iran.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    Liberals forget Iran just purged hundreds of protestors that actually like freedom and not living under an insane theocracy

Many Iranians are fairly liberal. Their women are smoking hot. It's a damn shame.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

This isn’t about whether he’s a piece of shit. Fuck, I’m glad he’s dead. Gadaffi and Sadaam and lots of other dead people were prices of shit too. Fuck em all.

BUT...

I am not for starting another war. I fucking hate war, because I've done it. But, Iran is the worst perpetrator of regional instability and financed terrorism in the world and it isn't close. And that isn't bullshit Iraq WMD talk. Everyone knows what Iran is all about and the intel on them is overwhelming, and bipartisan. There is no doubt.

So while I do NOT want another war over there, I have no idea how to continue to contain their radical ideology and stop them from exporting terror to NYC without breaking some eggs. I just don't believe if we left the region they would forget about us. They would have proxy governments in half the region and be attacking Israel and the US with terror within a decade. Probably less. So I don't know what to do because many mistakes have been made by many administrations to get us here - in the mid-90's I was doing Straights of Hormuz transits on US carriers at General Quarters because we were afraid of Iran silkworming our asses in the narrow transit. 25 fucking years ago. Much like North Korea this is decades of mismanaging the problem coming home to roost.

TL;DR: I don't know if there is a solution that will work other than turning it into a parking lot?
    Agree. And I don’t trust cadet bone spurs to lead us to an improved situation in the region.
    Last year, they were all in on "let the middle East all kill themselves". Now they want to go win a war. Lol
    Not sure I've seen anyone say they want war. This was a nice round of retribution and a chin check for Iran.
    Getting involved in the middle East almost always ends in a pointless war. I applaud Bush I for making his point and leaving. Unfortunately, everyone else, including Obama, has not done the same.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

I’m hearing that this is the start of World War 3. Hopefully it doesnt get too far like the last 7 World War 3s.

It's almost as if hyperbole misses the mark.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,406

Liberals forget Iran just purged hundreds of protestors that actually like freedom and not living under an insane theocracy

Many Iranians are fairly liberal. Their women are smoking hot. It's a damn shame.

All true. Which is why the TugCons rooting for Israel to wipe them out is easily as dumb as anything any “liberal” has to say.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,228 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

BUT...

I'm so glad we could give them billions of liquid assets to spend killing people.
    Sledog said:

Swaye said:

BUT...

I'm so glad we could give them billions of liquid assets to spend killing people.
    It wasn’t a gift.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

BUT...

It wasn’t a gift.
    It sure was. Ask anyone but your hero.
    Sledog said:

Swaye said:

BUT...

It wasn’t a gift.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

BUT...

It wasn’t a gift.
    There’s plenty to legitimately attack Obama for. No reason for you to make shit up.
    edited January 2020
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

BUT...

It wasn’t a gift.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

BUT...

It wasn’t a gift.
    There’s plenty to legitimately attack Obama for. No reason for you to make shit up.
    Sure is and this is one of the biggest. Keep sucking Moochelle's cock.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

BUT...

It wasn’t a gift.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

BUT...

It wasn’t a gift.
    Sure is and this is one of the biggest. Keep sucking Moochelle's cock.
    Are you lying or ignorant? Those are the choices.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    whynotboth.gif
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,668 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

All true. Which is why the TugCons rooting for Israel to wipe them out is easily as dumb as anything any “liberal” has to say.
    We should continue The Carter Doctrine of supporting the religious nut cases that enslaved a former westerly looking country into an Islamic State that spreads terror around the world

Obama bought off on it and sent some cash that belonged to the SHAH and the legitimate Iranian Government of 40 years ago

How big of a cock sucker do you have to be to claim we "owed" it the the Ayatollah

Peace through weakness doesn't work Never has. Just pushes the hard shit down the road.

Just let him have Czechoslovakia.
    I'm glad we're back to Reaganesque don't-fuck-with-USA! USA! USA! foreign policy.