Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Get Ready for more of this!

13»

Comments

• Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    TheGlove said:

was it a crisp Fall day?

It was crisp Fall day. Thanks for asking. Actually it was a rainy crisp fall day, and I was a six year old kid wearing a poncho drinking soup from a thermos and trying to figure out what was going on.

But enough about me. How is your life?

• Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I assume Derek means quality road wins against quality OCC opponents? Or just good football

Here is the following year ('92), back home. Pretty noisy, I don't remember this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF720W-JKd4
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Also...

6- Remember when you could take off your helmet on the field in celebration?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    91 and 92 Nebraska were probably my favorite games to pop in the VCR in the Ty years. 91 Arizona was a good one as well to see just how dominant Empterman really was.

• Options

91 and 92 Nebraska were probably my favorite games to pop in the VCR in the Ty years. 91 Arizona was a good one as well to see just how dominant Empterman really was.

Good call. The Ty years I sure did re-watch a lot of old games.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Your ADs hired crap coaches. They should pay for it somehow, for the debauchery of a great team and system. Betting Huskies will be real good in 2015. Sarkisian has always been over his head, did not bring the team together. What a crime he was even hired. Good luck from a Duck.
  • Options
    Fenwick said:

Your ADs hired crap coaches. They should pay for it somehow, for the debauchery of a great team and system. Betting Huskies will be real good in 2015. Sarkisian has always been over his head, did not bring the team together. What a crime he was even hired. Good luck from a Duck.

Fuck being real good in 2015! I think this team has the talent to be real good right fucking now!

Sark really held this team back with his shitty play calling, not paying attention to the details, piss poor special teams play, letting a dumb fuck Cozzetto not develop OL worth a shit.

I'm actually excited that our entire line who will be entering their third year as starters will be back. For the first time in their lives they'll actually have a head coach and OL coach who can actually coach them up too. Our whole DL returns as well.

UW should be playing meaningful games in November for the first time since 2001 in regards to a conference a title.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,910
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I assume Derek means quality road wins against quality OCC opponents? Or just good football

Here is the following year ('92), back home. Pretty noisy, I don't remember this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF720W-JKd4

To use a cliché, that was an electric atmosphere. It was an ESPN night game, and back then, UW night games almost never happened. Also, there was no ESPN 2, U, 3, Classick, Spanish, French, Russian etc. They showed two or three games on Saturday. That was it.

We didn't really play all that great on offense, but the d stiffled the dinosaur N offense except for a long Calvin Jones? run.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,645
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    This video kept me sane during the losingham years….

youtube.com/watch?v=v04wP_c9bQA
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Great vid. I remember 21 of the 22 starters, but have to admit I completely forgot that Paxton Teilili existed. DId he start over Tommie Smith for very long?

Tommie took over the SS job at midseason.