Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eason couch sale imminent

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited December 2019
    This thread will be entertaining if Eason comes back.

A source I made up within the program told me he is considering it.

Either way, intriguing
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This thread will be entertaining if Eason comes back.

A source a made up within the program told me he is considering it.

Either way, intriguing

This didn't age well
    Right when I exited the thread
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I feel like Sonics is treated as some kind of oracle on here. Not sure it's deserved

He does appear to be the closest we have to actual information on here rather than just guesses.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,364
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Oh shit! Now we’re going to be shitty and lose 5 games in a year!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

We’d be a lot better off if he stayed.

But anyone who didn’t see this coming in January, 2018 was lying to themselves.

wait, so twating all kinds of christmas nonsense would not help?
    Talk about being desperate
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2019

Does he know what pressure on a QB means? That is an incredibly clean pocket for that long developing route
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Lol

You guys were winning the pac for a few years with brownsox

Easton the savior comes in...7-5

What a joke

8 wins, bitch! Not bad for a down year and an entirely new defense
    You guys are more talented than every team but SC.

Pete sucks

Lake sucks

And @Ballz sucks
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

We could have lost 5 games with any QB on the roster. Great arm, but actually a little overrated as a pure passer. Not super accurate and surprisingly not that great with the deep ball.

Pretty good overall, I suppose UW can claim credit for whatever NFL success he gets, good for us.

Made some great throws but what did he miss because of his shortcomings in mobility, decision-making, and processing?

He's kind of like the negative image of Jake Locker, with even a less satisfying career.

Eason is smarter than Locker for getting out a year earlier.

Locker was loyal to a fault, though. That dude put everything on the line for UW. He’s a doog legend but a legend nonetheless.

I think he’s overrated but I still love him and always will.

Eason’s just a guy.
    True, but Locker was a top ten pick with a bigger first contract than what Eason will be getting. Jake Locker still gets Husky Legend status and Eason doesn't.

Locker has a couple signature wins against SC and balled out hard in a lot of games, beat Nebraska in a bowl game.

What's everyone's favorite Eason memory? Eastern?
    Locker sucked each time they played Nebraska. Anyone in this board could have won the bowl game. He gets credit for a couple of wins vs usc and but he is the epitome of a doog legend.
    Luckily for UW NEbraska forgot to show up for that game. But they were favorites, no big dick fans were predicting a cake walk. He ran over a tackler on a big run, could have been worse.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    CaptainPJ said:

dnc said:

We could have lost 5 games with any QB on the roster. Great arm, but actually a little overrated as a pure passer. Not super accurate and surprisingly not that great with the deep ball.

Pretty good overall, I suppose UW can claim credit for whatever NFL success he gets, good for us.

Made some great throws but what did he miss because of his shortcomings in mobility, decision-making, and processing?

He's kind of like the negative image of Jake Locker, with even a less satisfying career.

Eason is smarter than Locker for getting out a year earlier.

Locker was loyal to a fault, though. That dude put everything on the line for UW. He’s a doog legend but a legend nonetheless.

I think he’s overrated but I still love him and always will.

Eason’s just a guy.
    True, but Locker was a top ten pick with a bigger first contract than what Eason will be getting. Jake Locker still gets Husky Legend status and Eason doesn't.

Locker has a couple signature wins against SC and balled out hard in a lot of games, beat Nebraska in a bowl game.

What's everyone's favorite Eason memory? Eastern?
    Locker sucked each time they played Nebraska. Anyone in this board could have won the bowl game. He gets credit for a couple of wins vs usc and but he is the epitome of a doog legend.
    Locker had the benefit of achieving some success when expectations were low. Eason achieved the same amount but with high expectations. Locker's career will always appear better for those reasons. Also, because he was a better all around athlete, and that matters.
    Is this a joke, or are you 16 years old?

Locker was the Savior coming in - multiple Rose Bowls. Expectations were through the Roof and it validated HWSNBN’s job.

Look it up, and get back to us.
    Ha, thanks for reaching out. I'm 45 dipshit. My first game was UTEP in, I think, 1981.

UW was coming off two or three seasons of losing records when Locker took the helm, Husky Nation breathlessly awaited, and certainly hoped for, future success but any Rose Bowl talk was probably reserved for his Jr. or Sr. season.

After he got hurt UW went 0-12 after which point nobody said anything about the Rose Bowl. These might have been formative years for you, when your body was going through a lot of changes, clouding your memory, I get it.

There is really no comparison to the expectations at UW following three 10 win seasons and a CFP appearance with what was supposed to be a "stacked" roster for Eason.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,229
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

She's so oral
    The blowjob overbite was the giveaway.

• Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

She's so oral
    I'm pretty sure the one on the left is Vita Vea's girlfriend and former WBB player Alexus Atchley.