Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An Ode to BackthePack

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I gave birth to this thread and now I'm bored of it. I want this thread aborted. It is time to end this, this THING. This thing that is something unholy.

Stop posting to this thread. It is dead as is our little delinquent BtP. I also feel remorse after a killing, and this is no different. I weep for backthepac.

What's a matter with you? Oh, Mod Yella, help me, help me. I started at thread and I don't like it anymore and I don't know what to do. ACT LIKE A MAN!!
    I am always a man.

But this thread is boring now. I need excitement in my life.
    Find some new hobbies.

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I gave birth to this thread and now I'm bored of it. I want this thread aborted. It is time to end this, this THING. This thing that is something unholy.

Stop posting to this thread. It is dead as is our little delinquent BtP. I also feel remorse after a killing, and this is no different. I weep for backthepac.

What's a matter with you? Oh, Mod Yella, help me, help me. I started at thread and I don't like it anymore and I don't know what to do. ACT LIKE A MAN!!
    I am always a man.

But this thread is boring now. I need excitement in my life.
    Find some new hobbies.

You don't have the stones for curling
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,968
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

cfbquotes said:

Doogles said:

His problem is he is the knockoff Chinese factory version of too many brands simultaneously.

Easily influenced and highly insecure, Slapper has been trending down for some time.

He was okay for awhile and gave this place some youths like you said, easily influenced. He found another gay internet kid in LMC and lost any originality he had.

I feel bad for the guy. I can’t imagine being TBS obsessed and caring like he does as a 19 year old. I guess it’s a little less creepy than an adult, but it’s so fucking lame. He should be enjoying his youth, drinking and drugging, hanging with chicks, etc. Not being a jersey chaser to kids his own age.

I feel like a lot of kids his age are so stuck on the internet that they don’t actually create any real memories. Internet addiction should come later in life when you have a job, don’t go out drinking every weekend, etc.
    Bro u sound like ur 30 go take care of ur kids lmao
    We leave the children alone to fend for themselves here in Tacoma. Tuffens them up for the trials yet to come. Step off puto.
    Tac?tuff?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,550
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What young backpack really needs.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I don’t want cowards in my HH army!!
    ohh that is rich coming from you
  • Options
    dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dnc said:

He's a good dude, this bored has just turned to shit.. even @GrandpaSankey can see that.

How so? It's basically the same place it's ever been with slightly less obsession with recruiting.
    No this place sucks and has for a while now
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

He's a good dude, this bored has just turned to shit.. even @GrandpaSankey can see that.

How so? It's basically the same place it's ever been with slightly less obsession with recruiting.
    Is there a gun at your head?
  • Options
    dooginthehalldooginthehall Member Posts: 182
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

dnc said:

Is there a gun at your head?
    Only the one I’m holding