Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An Ode to BackthePack

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited December 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
You came here full of youthful vigor and innocence. Unsurprisingly, you made mistakes that rookies make, the most egregious of which was to align yourself with a first ballot HCH retard HOF'er and thereby found yourself on the wrong side of a war with heavyweights, like me. You haven't completely washed away all of the retard from that dalliance with @Ballz, but you were on your way to a full recovery.

Then you doubled down by arguing ad nauseum that Ahmed was more elite than Gaskin, and from that hubris you have not recovered. You hammered the final nail by starting an all-out war with @RaceBannon .

There is a part of me that is heart broken over your demise; but my dark side prevails, and in the final analysis I've enjoyed watching your corpse flop around in its final moments.

It is my hope that rehab will do its work and that you emerge a changed poaster. Remember, when Stalin lets you back in, offer the USC RESPECK TO YOUR ELDERS. Discern between retard and the genius, and hitch your star to the appropriate wagon.

Merry Christmas

Creep

Comments

• Options
    dnc said:

It wasn't the alliance with Ballz that did him in but it was his poor selection of online frens.

You mean, Fight Club?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

It wasn't the alliance with Ballz that did him in but it was his poor selection of online frens.

It was when he repeatedly disrespected the site on the twitterz for me. Point of no return IMO.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Creep doesn’t scare me. He’s all smoke and mirrors like Miami futbol.
  • Options

I remember when I was a new pescado and El Creep tried to give me the heavyweight treatment. I was too mentally skrong.

I got hazed by Creep too, but after things escalated a meeting of the five poasters was called and a tenuous peace agreement was reached.

I'm detecting a pattern here. Am I this guy?

• Options
    PurpleJ said:

Smoke and mirrors Princess?

Care to compare 7-11 parking lot body counts?

That's what I thought. You started drinking early today. Level off and pace yourself lest you go off the rails like BtP.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    He’s cooler than most of you fags so
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

That's what I thought. You started drinking early today. Level off and pace yourself lest you go off the rails like BtP.
    I have an undefeated record. I respect you like Clemson respects Miami.

Also, I don’t drink because I’m better than you.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,275
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I am honored and deeply humbled to have played a role in BTP's last moments before his couch sale. I couldnt have done it without you @RaceBannon. BTP's last call for genocide was at my expense which was creepy and kind of lame, however, a new page is turned and let this be a lesson to the next asshat that crosses the line, meanwhile, bappy Chintmas and happy new year.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wasn't btb trying to be ddy lite as recent as like September? He had some good and bad takes but they were all around analyzing talent and doing the whole rep your school routine then one day hes just downvoting every comment on here and wearing out his exclamation mark button.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I have an undefeated record. I respect you like Clemson respects Miami.

Also, I don’t drink because I’m better than you.
    As well they should.

Clemson is a skid mark on the underpants of cfb compared to Miami. It would be easier to come up with a category in which Clemson > Miami than the other way around.