Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An Ode to BackthePack

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

I like btp. He’ll grow out of it. 20 year olds are dumb as shit on the internet

fixed
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I know BTP better than most here. Met him at the Rose Bowl tailgate, played golf a few times with him over the summer, gave him a ticket for the first 8 minutes of the Eastern game before he puked all over my leg, himself, and damn near the row in front of us. He's a good kid. Can't hit his irons for shit, but he'll spout HH'isms all the way down the fairway. No shit, he's an IRL copy pasta. It's funny until you miss a 5 footer and he tells you 'its hard.'

All that being said his posting sucks and I've told him as much. Some of that style plays on Twitter, but people here will call you on it. If he were to just chill out, give his honest takes, and be himself he'd be fine. Whoever said he's been like a Chinese knockoff of several brands at the same time nailed it. Add that in with delusions of superiority over the bored and the whole thing goes to shit.

S/O to you 27 voters. I haven't forgotten.

kid needs stop drinking and doing weed and get back on his bipolar medicine. his parents are being ignorant fucking evy educated cunts
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    cfbquotes said:

Doogles said:

His problem is he is the knockoff Chinese factory version of too many brands simultaneously.

Easily influenced and highly insecure, Slapper has been trending down for some time.

He was okay for awhile and gave this place some youths like you said, easily influenced. He found another gay internet kid in LMC and lost any originality he had.

I feel bad for the guy. I can’t imagine being TBS obsessed and caring like he does as a 19 year old. I guess it’s a little less creepy than an adult, but it’s so fucking lame. He should be enjoying his youth, drinking and drugging, hanging with chicks, etc. Not being a jersey chaser to kids his own age.

I feel like a lot of kids his age are so stuck on the internet that they don’t actually create any real memories. Internet addiction should come later in life when you have a job, don’t go out drinking every weekend, etc.
    Bro u sound like ur 30 go take care of ur kids lmao
    We leave the children alone to fend for themselves here in Tacoma. Tuffens them up for the trials yet to come. Step off puto.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

cfbquotes said:

Doogles said:

His problem is he is the knockoff Chinese factory version of too many brands simultaneously.

Easily influenced and highly insecure, Slapper has been trending down for some time.

He was okay for awhile and gave this place some youths like you said, easily influenced. He found another gay internet kid in LMC and lost any originality he had.

I feel bad for the guy. I can’t imagine being TBS obsessed and caring like he does as a 19 year old. I guess it’s a little less creepy than an adult, but it’s so fucking lame. He should be enjoying his youth, drinking and drugging, hanging with chicks, etc. Not being a jersey chaser to kids his own age.

I feel like a lot of kids his age are so stuck on the internet that they don’t actually create any real memories. Internet addiction should come later in life when you have a job, don’t go out drinking every weekend, etc.
    Wtf

I'm 31 and ain't got no kids bish
    OMG TOTALLY TWINSIES!!!!!1
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Creep doesn’t scare me. He’s all smoke and mirrors like Miami futbol.

Smoke and mirrors Princess?

Care to compare 7-11 parking lot body counts?

That's what I thought. You started drinking early today. Level off and pace yourself lest you go off the rails like BtP.
    I have an undefeated record. I respect you like Clemson respects Miami.

Also, I don’t drink because I’m better than you.
    As well they should.

Clemson is a skid mark on the underpants of cfb compared to Miami. It would be easier to come up with a category in which Clemson > Miami than the other way around.
    I’m winning national championships. You’re hoping to maybe one day lure a coach from backwater bumfuck Oregon to save your sorry ass from 6-6. Truth hurts.
    I'm?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Creep doesn’t scare me. He’s all smoke and mirrors like Miami futbol.

Smoke and mirrors Princess?

Care to compare 7-11 parking lot body counts?

That's what I thought. You started drinking early today. Level off and pace yourself lest you go off the rails like BtP.
    I have an undefeated record. I respect you like Clemson respects Miami.

Also, I don’t drink because I’m better than you.
    As well they should.

Clemson is a skid mark on the underpants of cfb compared to Miami. It would be easier to come up with a category in which Clemson > Miami than the other way around.
    I’m winning national championships. You’re hoping to maybe one day lure a coach from backwater bumfuck Oregon to save your sorry ass from 6-6. Truth hurts.
    Nattys in what?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    PurpleJ said:

cfbquotes said:

Doogles said:

Wtf

I'm 31 and ain't got no kids bish
    OMG TOTALLY TWINSIES!!!!!1
    J and I are soul mates

Hetero soul mates
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He's a good dude, this bored has just turned to shit.. even @GrandpaSankey can see that.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,604
    He's not a good dude

Anyone under 27 is a douchebag
  • Options
    I gave birth to this thread and now I'm bored of it. I want this thread aborted. It is time to end this, this THING. This thing that is something unholy.

Stop posting to this thread. It is dead as is our little delinquent BtP. I also feel remorse after a killing, and this is no different. I weep for backthepac.
  • Options

I gave birth to this thread and now I'm bored of it. I want this thread aborted. It is time to end this, this THING. This thing that is something unholy.

Stop posting to this thread. It is dead as is our little delinquent BtP. I also feel remorse after a killing, and this is no different. I weep for backthepac.

What's a matter with you? Oh, Mod Yella, help me, help me. I started at thread and I don't like it anymore and I don't know what to do. ACT LIKE A MAN!!
    I am always a man.

But this thread is boring now. I need excitement in my life.