Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2020]

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,214
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020

Imagine posting here for three years and then still whine about the whiny cuntiness of the board. This place was explicitly created as a space for the insufferable malcontents who couldn't tolerate the other end of the spectrum.

And in case you haven't noticed, husky football has been a raging AIDS dump for almost the entirety of the internet age. Maybe it's because we too have AIDS and it takes one to know one, but the malcontents tend to be dialed the fuck in.

So either PM @IrishDawg22 or fuck off already.

Once upon a time you were a rational poster. I feel you're slippin' a bit. It's not too late for redemption for you though. I see decent potential.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Throwing to Culp between Esteen and McKinney?

Sirmon to 4th string confirmed.

Conversely, the other clip tweeted is Thomson throwing to Ty Jones with Newton in the backfield
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Conversely, the other clip tweeted is Thomson throwing to Ty Jones with Newton in the backfield
    If the QB’s are really splitting reps, they probably play with everyone. That said, Thompson and Morris starting is the rumor I read and I think it’s probably true.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If the QB’s are really splitting reps, they probably play with everyone. That said, Thompson and Morris starting is the rumor I read and I think it’s probably true.
    Where did you read that rumor?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020

digits said:

Good to see Culp with some receptions in camp, he needs to redeem himself come game time after dropping that can-of-corn for a huge 1st down and more vs 0reg0n, or was it Utah, or was it abundance?

He looks good, trimmed down a bit.

But then again, I don't make sweeping claims based on practice videos.
    Great. You're learning. Culp probably still sucks balls and will drop crucial 4th downs because I've seen it.
    Now if only there was a track record of evidence that would allow someone to make a logical guess as to what to expect from our new OC. Perhaps if he had been an OC at other locations in college football.

May as well not have an opinion at all.
    Amen, brother. We shouldn't have a strong opinion until we see it ourselves. I'll be the first to admit that our offense is shit once I see that the offense is shit. Jimmy and Don haven't coached one fucking game yet. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp. Y'all have resigned yourself to how this season is gonna play out before it's even started based on practice videos and fuckall. Just think how retarded that sounds. I'm not trying to say this offense is going to be Oklahoma, but I'll take our overall talent and development up against anybody in the conference. We can win this motherfucker. If optimism and confidence makes me a pariah around here, so be it. Run the ball 60/40, get our stud receivers involved, play great defense, and this is conference is ours. Suck my enormous Husky balls.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

digits said:

Good to see Culp with some receptions in camp, he needs to redeem himself come game time after dropping that can-of-corn for a huge 1st down and more vs 0reg0n, or was it Utah, or was it abundance?

He looks good, trimmed down a bit.

But then again, I don't make sweeping claims based on practice videos.
    Great. You're learning. Culp probably still sucks balls and will drop crucial 4th downs because I've seen it.
    Now if only there was a track record of evidence that would allow someone to make a logical guess as to what to expect from our new OC. Perhaps if he had been an OC at other locations in college football.

May as well not have an opinion at all.
    Amen, brother. We shouldn't have a strong opinion until we see it ourselves. I'll be the first to admit that our offense is shit once I see that the offense is shit. Jimmy and Don haven't coached one fucking game yet. This isn't a difficult concept to grasp. Y'all have resigned yourself to how this season is gonna play out before it's even started based on practice videos and fuckall. Just think how retarded that sounds. I'm not trying to say this offense is going to be Oklahoma, but I'll take our overall talent and development up against anybody in the conference. We can win this motherfucker. If optimism and confidence makes me a pariah around here, so be it. Run the ball 60/40, get our stud receivers involved, play great defense, and this is conference is ours. Suck my enormous Husky balls.

Not big enough.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I remember hearing that Jimmy does a lot of his defense study by attending offensive seminars or whatever. So maybe that is why he got Donovan so he could low key be the OC.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

I remember hearing that Jimmy does a lot of his defense study by attending offensive seminars or whatever. So maybe that is why he got Donovan so he could low key be the OC.

He gets the credit or blame anyway
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:
    The score of 59 to 52 isn't indicative of touchdowns and fieldgoals and whatnot. Aggregate scores from the post-scrimmage dance-off were compared to settle the ultimate winner.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Haha. Jimmy is trolling his own fan base. Fucking awesome!