Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2020]

Comments

• Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AEB said:

Fuck that guy. At least Stanford saw the writing in the wall and left ÇA to play football. The script says they push our shit in Saturday. I can’t stand Stanford, but I respect them for playing this game, walk through in Bellevue or not.
    I think we can expect a few players to steal jerseys and try to defect through tunnels in the stadium

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,599
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2020
    FireCohen said:

Beno4Life said:

Does this mean Bob can coach and develop? No, I'd rather credit a GA than Bob with the LBs he's rolled out the last couple years. I'll never forgive him for his recruiting that allowed for last year's abomination LB play, the worst in Husky football history.
    This kid sat behind Manu and fucking Wellington!!! Because Pete had a fucking sittting chart and bob had his head up his ass
    I think he is doing it again, we need to see the young linebackers and find the [other] next guy now. Not later. Give them a chance and let's see. JMO. I'm not saying to outright bench, saying rotate and see what happens to develop and see who rises to the occasion in real time play. We need instinctive players and there is no way to determine that except in real time. And I think that we have some kids like that.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Emoterman said:
    You know who else liked snazzy grey uniforms?
    Good reminder of Oregon’s original state constitution...
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    Founders Club

AEB said:

Fuck that guy. At least Stanford saw the writing in the wall and left ÇA to play football. The script says they push our shit in Saturday. I can’t stand Stanford, but I respect them for playing this game, walk through in Bellevue or not.
    I think we can expect a few players to steal jerseys and try to defect through tunnels in the stadium

I know you’re being sarcastic but the guys in your picture are on a submarine and there are no tunnels on a submarine.
    I know you know I’m being sarcastic, but what would you those tunnels are actually worm drives? And “those guys” are actually a young Donald trump and a Scottish guy trying to make the Soviets look good?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

AEB said:

I know you’re being sarcastic but the guys in your picture are on a submarine and there are no tunnels on a submarine.
    I know you know I’m being sarcastic, but what would you those tunnels are actually worm drives? And “those guys” are actually a young Donald trump and a Scottish guy trying to make the Soviets look good?