Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to El Creepo

Comments

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Baseman said:

So @creepycoug I'm at Shoreline Costco yesterday buying a USDA Prime bone-in prime rib.

~$11.49 a pound?
    The 2 pounders I've bought are ~$30, so I'm going with $14.99/lb.
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

Camel pulling... It's hard!

Honestly, I don't know how you guys do it. 2 hrs is a long time.
    Truth be told, sometimes my arm gets tired after 2 hours of grip and pull.
    It never takes me that long. 2 hours?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,531 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

@DerekJohnson how many F'Offs do we need to give BTP before you make him sell his couch?

That day is drawing nigh
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,031 Founders Club
    edited December 2019
    Baseman said:

So @creepycoug I'm at Shoreline Costco yesterday buying a USDA Prime bone-in prime rib.

~$11.49 a pound?
    $12.49 @Baseman and I got a 16 lb bone in one. Must be pre Christmas dynamic pricing. At any rate, my mother in law always sponsors the prime rib and I’m in charge of not screwing it up.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

~$11.49 a pound?
    $12.49 @Baseman and I got a 16 lb bone in one. Must be pre Christmas dynamic pricing. At any rate, my mother in law always sponsors the prime rib and I’m in charge of not screwing it up.
    $6.99 for Choice bone-in, unseasoned, at Fred's. The Costco meat looked enticing but I went the cheapskate route
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

~$11.49 a pound?
    $6.99 for Choice bone-in, unseasoned, at Fred's. The Costco meat looked enticing but I went the cheapskate route
    I’ve had many a decent cheapskate choice grade. But prime usually doesn’t disappoint.

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

~$11.49 a pound?
    I’ve had many a decent cheapskate choice grade. But prime usually doesn’t disappoint.
    the $12.49 Costco bone-in is Prime?
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

~$11.49 a pound?
    Yup

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

~$11.49 a pound?
    Yup
    Prime Rib envy. 1st world problems
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Baseman said:

~$11.49 a pound?
    I am still waiting to hear about the Costco combat acquisition that almost lost you a limb.

And I have the same arrangement with my MI - wanna compare prep’s?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    edited December 2019
    Did 2.5 inch filets on the grill last night.

Fucking nailed it. Perf.

Didn't check the price.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    I shared a hungry man dinner with my cat.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

Did 2.5 inch filets on the grill last night.

Fucking nailed it. Perf.

Didn't check the price.

You sound rich, old, & Cuban.
  • WillyRBeekWillyRBeek Member Posts: 133
    You guys ever try Kangaroo steak?
    I had it for the first time about a year ago, and that shit is deadly.
    Extremely tasty, and quite healthy for you as well. It's a very lean meat though, and it is pretty easy to fuck up if you don't cook it right. I've had that happen a couple of times while experimenting with different ways of making it. It still tastes good, but it's like chewing on old boot leather.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

Extremely tasty, and quite healthy for you as well. It's a very lean meat though, and it is pretty easy to fuck up if you don't cook it right. I've had that happen a couple of times while experimenting with different ways of making it. It still tastes good, but it's like chewing on old boot leather.

No.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    I could make a pretty good argument that the southern yokels enjoy a higher quality of life than us PNW fags, but it’s subjective and not worth the time. I always enjoy a good law of one price reference, though.
  • WillyRBeekWillyRBeek Member Posts: 133

No.
    If you like wild game, I would absolutely recommend checking it out.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Why u guys picking on my boi creep