Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pete to USC

2»

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    dnc said:

I don't know man. He looks like UW aged him about 15 years in his six year stint. Not sure he can take the big time. Maybe something smaller and more pure? Montana maybe?

He hates recruiting. USC recruits itself

Isn’t this more an indictment on Helton?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

I don't know man. He looks like UW aged him about 15 years in his six year stint. Not sure he can take the big time. Maybe something smaller and more pure? Montana maybe?

Shut you're whore mouth
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,453 Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

Pete ain't going to USC. He hates the media and all the big boi "vultures" and marketing required.

If he coaches I'd expect a G5 program again or someplace like Iowa where people care about football but the media microscope isn't so big.

Disagree. He’ll want the big lights when it’s time. He’s not going back to getting paid 1.5 million and coaching at a Boise level school.
    He'll either go to USC/Notre Dame or to UC Davis/its equivalent, he won't come back for anything in between. I pontificated to one of my dads that if he wants to walk his talk, he should actually go coach at a community college, where he can really make a difference in kids' lives.
    I could see Notre Dame. If you guysm are still thinking USC you don't understand SoCal very well and how it completely doesn't mesh with Petermen.
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    dnc said:

That's a GOOD Bowling Green team...
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

There'd be nothing to indite if USC just recruited itself.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Emoterman said:

Pete ain't going to USC. He hates the media and all the big boi "vultures" and marketing required.

If he coaches I'd expect a G5 program again or someplace like Iowa where people care about football but the media microscope isn't so big.

Disagree. He’ll want the big lights when it’s time. He’s not going back to getting paid 1.5 million and coaching at a Boise level school.
    He'll either go to USC/Notre Dame or to UC Davis/its equivalent, he won't come back for anything in between. I pontificated to one of my dads that if he wants to walk his talk, he should actually go coach at a community college, where he can really make a difference in kids' lives.
    Stanford, Notre Dame, USC. All jobs that will probably open in the next couple years and he will be mentioned for them. He’s coming back. He will get bored in a year or two.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club

If Pete goes to USC, Stanford, or Norte Dame I will go into a white hot rage.

Which is pretty much why it will 100% happen.

That's hot!!