Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Christianity Today Editor-in-Chief Who Called for Trump’s Removal Is Now Looking for a New Job

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HH isn't for sermon seekers H

Still, evangelicals might consider:

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Not sure, but I think Oprah may have said that.
    Which Democrat best represents evangelical Christians?

What else that Christianity Today advocates should we make public policy?
    The ends justifies the means theology.

False choice. You moral cowards just won’t cut bait with Daddy. You Republicans have multiple evangelicals you could run.
    So you can't answer

That's what I thought

Why would evangelical voters care what someone like you who has shit on them for 40 years think?

The question wasn’t mine. It’s in the Bible. I think you’re supposed to find it rhetorical.
    You believe the bible?

Wow WTGWT
    I thought you did.
    And?
    It's one of the essential reads of Western literature.

You should crack it open sometime.
    Fairy tales and superstition

And the great men of God were all horribly flawed

If your going to quote maybe you should read it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

False choice. You moral cowards just won’t cut bait with Daddy. You Republicans have multiple evangelicals you could run.
    you dems just have multiple communists.
    Some evangelical Republican is free to say that. But the point is that Matthew 16:26 is appropriate here and you gals are proving it. You’ll stick Daddy no matter what he does.
    HH has been on a roll. Empty false allegations, name calling. Not one stitch of an example of his bullshit false accusations, but that does not stop him from rolling out empty platitudes previously stated by people he has despised and mocked before.

You have nothing HH. You are just another TDS patient desperately clinging to dark hearted hatred for people who don't think like you.
    As fascinating as I am, this is really about so-called “Christians”. You know, “values voters”.
    After complaining about Christians voting values for the last 40 years @HHusky pivots to demand that they vote his values

You're full of shit as always

I've probably voted more like a conservative Christian than you have.
    So you're backwards and stupid

Got it
    Make up your mind, lady. It was your 40 years claim I was responding too.
    And I responded back

You've voted with backwards stupid people

Heard it for 40 years from your ilk
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Phony analysis as usual. What power has Trump granted Evangelicals.? What are Trump’s “wretched corrupt subversions of the country’s interests to his own”?

As in your case hatred tends to create an already weak mind to even spiral lower into a fog of inane analysis and delusion.

Are you calling President Trump a liar DJ? He's done more for Evangelicals(and all religions) than any President EVER!

DJDuck said:

Phony analysis as usual. What power has Trump granted Evangelicals.? What are Trump’s “wretched corrupt subversions of the country’s interests to his own”?

As in your case hatred tends to create an already weak mind to even spiral lower into a fog of inane analysis and delusion.

Are you calling President Trump a liar DJ? He's done more for Evangelicals(and all religions) than any President EVER!

As usual you just don’t get it ADHD. Here is the Ignorant statement by the supposed lawyer........

“Trump has granted evangelicals power in exchange for their unwavering support, but the bargain now includes a requirement that they pretend Trump’s wretchedly corrupt subversion of the country’s interests to his own simply isn’t happening, or that it’s absolutely fine.“

For some evangelicals, at least, this bargain has crossed over into a species of scam that they can no longer accept.”

WHAT ARE THE “POWERS” Evangelicals have been granted moron? Hell HUDS can’t answer a simple question. How about you give it a try Einstein. How about telling us what “Trump’s wretched corrupt subversion of the country’s interests to his own”. Please elaborate on these two claims. HUDS doesn’t seem to be able to defend them.

Getting a considered voice in the appointment of judges isn't a power, says Deej.

This doesn't look good for Jesuit High.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2019
    Another Strawman argument as usual. You still haven’t answered my questions. This isn’t a power the Evangelicals have been granted moron. Where can you point to these judges were appointed to give more power to evangelicals? You can’t. Your assertion is ignorant.😂

It’s obvious you needed a Jesuit education.😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    HHusky said:

“But the facts in this instance are unambiguous: The president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents. That is not only a violation of the Constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral.

The reason many are not shocked about this is that this president has dumbed down the idea of morality in his administration. He has hired and fired a number of people who are now convicted criminals. He himself has admitted to immoral actions in business and his relationship with women, about which he remains proud. His Twitter feed alone—with its habitual string of mischaracterizations, lies, and slanders—is a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused.”

You're a lawyer, and you're whining about morals?

Talk about being born yesterday! No wonder your clients all get the chair.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Some evangelical Republican is free to say that. But the point is that Matthew 16:26 is appropriate here and you gals are proving it. You’ll stick Daddy no matter what he does.
    And now the worst lawyer in human history is quoting the Bible. Does your Malp Insurance cost more than your mortgage?
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you can't answer

That's what I thought

Why would evangelical voters care what someone like you who has shit on them for 40 years think?

The question wasn’t mine. It’s in the Bible. I think you’re supposed to find it rhetorical.
    You believe the bible?

Wow WTGWT
    I thought you did.
    And?
    It's one of the essential reads of Western literature.

You should crack it open sometime.
    If your going to quote maybe you should read it
    Logic much? How do you think I knew the verse existed?

• Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HH has been on a roll. Empty false allegations, name calling. Not one stitch of an example of his bullshit false accusations, but that does not stop him from rolling out empty platitudes previously stated by people he has despised and mocked before.

You have nothing HH. You are just another TDS patient desperately clinging to dark hearted hatred for people who don't think like you.
    As fascinating as I am, this is really about so-called “Christians”. You know, “values voters”.
    After complaining about Christians voting values for the last 40 years @HHusky pivots to demand that they vote his values

Got it
    And I responded back

Well I know an awful lot of intelligent Christians. I guess none of them post on the Tug.
  • Options
    None of them or a paucity are evangelical judges either. Evangelicals are only a very small minority of Christians Einstein.😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Got it
    And I responded back

Well I know an awful lot of intelligent Christians. I guess none of them post on the Tug.
    Do they know that you make fun of them?
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

Evangelicals are only a very small minority of Christians Einstein.😂

Not in America, genius.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Got it
    And I responded back

Do they know that you make fun of them?
    No. I refused to honor their subpoenas.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    My original statement is correct. It’s a simple statement. The fact you needed to modify it to make a point says a lot about you. Another Strawman.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    DJDuck said:

Another Strawman argument as usual. You still haven’t answered my questions. This isn’t a power the Evangelicals have been granted moron. Where can you point to these judges were appointed to give more power to evangelicals? You can’t. Your assertion is ignorant.😂

It’s obvious you needed a Jesuit education.😂😂😂😂

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/07/09/as-trump-picks-a-supreme-court-justice-evangelicals-rejoice-i-will-vote-for-him-again/?outputType=amp

As Trump announced U.S. Appeals Court Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh as his second nominee to the court in his 18-month term, these conservative Christians saw much of their dream realized.

“It’s a generational decision,” exulted Jack Graham, a Texas pastor who is on Trump’s informal evangelical advisory board. “It’s a decision that impacts not only today, not only us, but our children — our grandchildren, potentially.”
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    DJDuck said:

Phony analysis as usual. What power has Trump granted Evangelicals.?

https://www.au.org/church-state/october-2018-church-state/cover-story/all-the-presidents-men-and-women-members-of

“There is a long list of progress we have made with this administration because we took our seat at the table,” Moore told RNS. “We’ve provided consequential feedback on policy and personnel decisions particularly affecting religious liberty, judges, the right to life and foreign policy. We are also actively at work on issues like criminal justice reform, and when we’ve disagreed, we’ve had every opportunity to express our point of view.”

Moore has also boasted on C-SPAN that the board “pays regular visits to the White House, which can start with policy briefings from West Wing staff and agency officials and end with impromptu visits to the Oval Office.” The advisory board, Moore said, has a “pretty significant” hand in “directing or affecting” administration policy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H is melting down because voters are heard by who they vote for

And judges. Tough shit elections have consequences
  • Options
    What a bunch of BS. It doesn’t address the fact you said Trump GAVE THEM POWERS AND address your moronic claim that “Trump’s wretchedly corrupt subversion of the country’s interests to his own.” You moron.

You entered your usual HUDS silly zone in the beginning of the thread. Your posts just get more irrelevant and asinine and YOU STILL HAVEN’T answered my Questions. I will assume you have neither the knowledge or the balls to formulate a cogent response.
  • Options

H is melting down because voters are heard by who they vote for

And judges. Tough shit elections have consequences

Evangelicals drunk with unprecedented influence over a corrupt president can’t bring themselves to act on their own professed principles. Race says noticing that is “melting down”.
  • Options

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/554066/

Trump-allied religious leaders have found an open door at the White House—what Richard Land, the president of the Southern Evangelical Seminary, calls “unprecedented access.” In return, they have rallied behind the administration in its times of need.
  • Options
    Access........doesn’t answer my question. You mean access by planned parenthood had. We’re they granted special powers. If you can’t answer the questions move on HUDS.