Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Christianity Today Editor-in-Chief Who Called for Trump’s Removal Is Now Looking for a New Job

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HH isn't for sermon seekers H

Still, evangelicals might consider:

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Not sure, but I think Oprah may have said that.
    Which Democrat best represents evangelical Christians?

What else that Christianity Today advocates should we make public policy?
    The ends justifies the means theology.

False choice. You moral cowards just won’t cut bait with Daddy. You Republicans have multiple evangelicals you could run.
    you dems just have multiple communists.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

False choice. You moral cowards just won’t cut bait with Daddy. You Republicans have multiple evangelicals you could run.
    So you can't answer

That's what I thought

Why would evangelical voters care what someone like you who has shit on them for 40 years think?

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Some evangelical Republican is free to say that. But the point is that Matthew 16:26 is appropriate here and you gals are proving it. You’ll stick Daddy no matter what he does.
  • Options
    edited December 2019

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you can't answer

That's what I thought

Why would evangelical voters care what someone like you who has shit on them for 40 years think?

The question wasn’t mine. It’s in the Bible. I think you’re supposed to find it rhetorical.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Some evangelical Republican is free to say that. But the point is that Matthew 16:26 is appropriate here and you gals are proving it. You’ll stick Daddy no matter what he does.
    HH has been on a roll. Empty false allegations, name calling. Not one stitch of an example of his bullshit false accusations, but that does not stop him from rolling out empty platitudes previously stated by people he has despised and mocked before.

You have nothing HH. You are just another TDS patient desperately clinging to dark hearted hatred for people who don't think like you.
    As fascinating as I am, this is really about so-called “Christians”. You know, “values voters”.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So with you usual attempt at inane obfuscation it still remains that you can’t answer simple questions about allegations you falsely claim in your own posts..............got it. Kind of like your days on the Shed. Nothing has changed much.😂
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

So with you usual attempt at inane obfuscation it still remains that you can’t answer simple questions about allegations you falsely claim in your own posts..............got it. Kind of like your days on the Shed. Nothing has changed much.😂

Daddy's right again.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

Phony analysis as usual. What power has Trump granted Evangelicals.? What are Trump’s “wretched corrupt subversions of the country’s interests to his own”?

As in your case hatred tends to create an already weak mind to even spiral lower into a fog of inane analysis and delusion.

Are you calling President Trump a liar DJ? He's done more for Evangelicals(and all religions) than any President EVER!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you can't answer

That's what I thought

The question wasn’t mine. It’s in the Bible. I think you’re supposed to find it rhetorical.
    You believe the bible?

Wow WTGWT
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HH has been on a roll. Empty false allegations, name calling. Not one stitch of an example of his bullshit false accusations, but that does not stop him from rolling out empty platitudes previously stated by people he has despised and mocked before.

You have nothing HH. You are just another TDS patient desperately clinging to dark hearted hatred for people who don't think like you.
    As fascinating as I am, this is really about so-called “Christians”. You know, “values voters”.
    After complaining about Christians voting values for the last 40 years @HHusky pivots to demand that they vote his values

You're full of shit as always

• Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

After complaining about Christians voting values for the last 40 years @HHusky pivots to demand that they vote his values

I've probably voted more like a conservative Christian than you have.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you're backwards and stupid

Got it
  • Options
    edited December 2019
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you can't answer

That's what I thought

You believe the bible?

Wow WTGWT
    I thought you did.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you can't answer

That's what I thought

You believe the bible?

Wow WTGWT
    I thought you did.
    And?
  • Options

DJDuck said:

Phony analysis as usual. What power has Trump granted Evangelicals.? What are Trump’s “wretched corrupt subversions of the country’s interests to his own”?

As in your case hatred tends to create an already weak mind to even spiral lower into a fog of inane analysis and delusion.

Are you calling President Trump a liar DJ? He's done more for Evangelicals(and all religions) than any President EVER!

"This election is about the Supreme Court and the justices that the next president will nominate. #SCOTUS"--Franklin Graham
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you can't answer

That's what I thought

You believe the bible?

Wow WTGWT
    I thought you did.
    And?
    It's one of the essential reads of Western literature.

You should crack it open sometime.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So you're backwards and stupid

Got it
    Make up your mind, lady. It was your 40 years claim I was responding too.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

As usual you just don’t get it ADHD. Here is the Ignorant statement by the supposed lawyer........

“Trump has granted evangelicals power in exchange for their unwavering support, but the bargain now includes a requirement that they pretend Trump’s wretchedly corrupt subversion of the country’s interests to his own simply isn’t happening, or that it’s absolutely fine.“

For some evangelicals, at least, this bargain has crossed over into a species of scam that they can no longer accept.”

WHAT ARE THE “POWERS” Evangelicals have been granted moron? Hell HUDS can’t answer a simple question. How about you give it a try Einstein. How about telling us what “Trump’s wretched corrupt subversion of the country’s interests to his own”. Please elaborate on these two claims. HUDS doesn’t seem to be able to defend them.