Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MeSlanderings...

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club
"In eight seasons at BSU Petersen compiled a gaudy 92-12 record...Yet seven of those losses occurred the last three years. This must have started Petersen to think...If there is another opportunity out there...should I consider it?" - AAAANDY

Sounds like Boise State was imploding.

For heaven's sake.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,675 Founders Club
    Was that a steroid accusation against UCLA in there?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club
    Yeah, Petersen does look like the type of guy who would run away from problems and challenges. "Oh shit, I've been losing a lot of games recently, I better jump ship. I hate challenges and don't want to stay at Boise State and fix any problems with the program."
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Was that a steroid accusation against UCLA in there?

He better not have.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    He may have learned from tedford. Strike while you're hot.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    AANDY needs to get full blown AIDS, then be beaten to death by a heavy club and then set on fire.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Just wait until Petersen goes golfing or has a drink with AAndy. Then he will be Petersen's #1 fan.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club

AANDY needs to get full blown AIDS, then be beaten to death by a heavy club and then set on fire.

and to think that several months ago you said you weren't a Half Brain.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    The recent losses are a result of the fact that BSU has had a target on their back from their earlier success. You can't be completely unblemished forever. See: Oregon ass-ramming by Arizona.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    edited December 2013
    Does anyone know who AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY actually is? Is he a big deal? Do people know him? How many leather-bound books does he own? Does his apartment smell of rich mahogany?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,537 Founders Club
    jmc84 said:

Does anyone know who AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY actually is? Is he a big deal? Do people know him? How many leather-bound books does he own? Does his apartment smell of rich mahogany?

He lives in Boston. I have had lunch with him. He is a nice guy. Just totally misguided right now about Husky Football.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club
    jmc84 said:

But, most importantly, does he poast here?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,675 Founders Club
    Another nice guy?

jmc84 said:

He lives in Boston. I have had lunch with him. He is a nice guy. Just totally misguided right now about Husky Football.
    I met him at a recruiting banquet a few years ago.

He just follows the Dawgman company line now....which is why his musings are so fucktarded.

Another nice guy?

you mean "Good Guy."

You need to learn the difference.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    Another nominee for the 2013 HH "most deserving of another 0-12" award?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    This was Boise State's worst year talent wise of the Petersen era by far and all of their conference losses were pretty close with the exception of BYU. They lost to Fresno State (who won the conference) on the road by 1. Lost an OT game on the road to SDSU by 3. The most games he had lost in a season before this was 3 in 2007 the year after the Fiesta Bowl win.

Petersen has kind of alluded to the fact he felt handcuffed when it came to recruiting at BSU which is good to hear. He wants to get the bigger fish in here and really dominate. Blue Turf and trick plays from 7 years ago can only get you so far in recruiting.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

jmc84 said:

I'm in Boston today and tomorrow. I'd love to meet him.
  • vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 467 Swaye's Wigwam
    He moved to SF last I'd heard.

Land of HOMO's

jmc84 said:

This was Boise State's worst year talent wise of the Petersen era by far and all of their conference losses were pretty close with the exception of BYU. They lost to Fresno State (who won the conference) on the road by 1. Lost an OT game on the road to SDSU by 3. The most games he had lost in a season before this was 3 in 2007 the year after the Fiesta Bowl win.

Petersen has kind of alluded to the fact he felt handcuffed when it came to recruiting at BSU which is good to hear. He wants to get the bigger fish in here and really dominate. Blue Turf and trick plays from 7 years ago can only get you so far in recruiting.

No one mentions that Boise played with a backup QB for half the year. With Southwick they beat SDSU and probably give BYU a much better game.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    As if Sarks hypothetical wins weren't enough now Lambos winning Rose Bowls. What a twat.